DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Why is 4/29 already sold out? It does not make sense to me the week of spring break has availability still 4/22 4/24 dates but 4/29 is sold out???? do you think they did not release all the tickets for that date yet???
Are you sure Apr 29 was blue before this morning? Or did it turn blue with May?

Are you sure Apr 29 was blue before this morning? Or did it turn blue with May?

4/29 was blue before today's changes. It is one of the few April dates that doesn't have the two reservation times, so it's possible the 7:30am group is legit sold out - or there's something else going on.

Anyone else notice Friday's in March are now blue?

Nice, good eyes! Lots of changes this AM!

ok so they does are there but not bookable as of yet, correct? Just panicked that I missed May 8 as I was traveling back home from WDW yesterday and there was no availability

It does seem weird that that one day isn’t offered (figures that it’s the one I need).

it's the day i need too.. it's my only HS day, and was planning on doing EMM there..
It's the first day of the month and happens to be on Wednesday so I hope it's just an oversight and they realize and correct it soon.

it's the day i need too.. it's my only HS day, and was planning on doing EMM there..
It's the first day of the month and happens to be on Wednesday so I hope it's just an oversight and they realize and correct it soon.
Yea I am also hoping it’s an error.

Why is 4/29 already sold out? It does not make sense to me the week of spring break has availability still 4/22 4/24 dates but 4/29 is sold out???? do you think they did not release all the tickets for that date yet???

I’ve been watching this day for the last couple weeks and the 7am choice wasn’t available until today but it’s saying it’s not available. I’m hoping it’ll open up with the May dates. The 7:30 time has been sold out. Those other days you mentioned already have the 7am slot open so that might be why they’re available.

And...my week is already sold out both days :rolleyes1 Just checked at 7am and they weren't up[/QUOTE
Could this be a fluke? I have checked daily for months and this is the first day May was blue - Tried several times May 6 - sold out. called - CM said sold out. I was able to get Magic Kingdom May 7 - no problem? ‍♀️

Apologies in advance since this question has probably already been asked.

How does EMM affect normal rope drop procedures for Toy Story Land? Are the waits for regular rope droppers much higher right off the bat on those days?

I've googled around and can't find anything from the non-EMM side of things.

Apologies in advance since this question has probably already been asked.

How does EMM affect normal rope drop procedures for Toy Story Land? Are the waits for regular rope droppers much higher right off the bat on those days?

I've googled around and can't find anything from the non-EMM side of things.
No effect at all. EMM folks high tail it out of there before the RD stampede comes. And, RD time is not changed at all.

That’s the day I’ve been waiting on for months. I check literally 3 times a day. I feel like it’s just not bookable yet

No effect at all. EMM folks high tail it out of there before the RD stampede comes. And, RD time is not changed at all.

I appreciate the reply. We're early rope droppers so we're usually near the front of the mass. Having read Josh's latest account (easywdw), I know TSL RD is crazy, but so was FOP. Touring Plans seemed to treat EMM and non-EMM waits about the same for RD, but it's good to hear from other folks about what they've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!