Delete Thread

Yay!! I was just telling zack I wanted to get everything out this weekend so I can work on packing during the week.

Christmas Trip-11 days!

View attachment 720011

We're getting so close now!

I am crossing my fingers that no one gets sick and the weather isn't bad for our flights since those are my two main worries as we get closer. But I'm so excited to see Kayleigh and to do all the things we have planned!

View attachment 720012

Our itinerary hasn't changed that much so I'll save that for the last post before we go, but now that we have all the lists for snacks around the parks I thought I'd mention which ones we want to try!

For Universal most the things we want to try will be things that are available during the Orlando Informer meet up, but I'd also like to try some Christmas tribute store snacks and some others like the ones at the food trucks & Today Cafe (since we get in the park because close). Does anyone know if the Tribute Store and the holiday themed store in IOA stay open during Orlando Informer events?

View attachment 720021

Disney Springs has some amazing looking snacks! There's a hot chocolate flight at Jock Lindsey's that I know we have to try. (I love that they give it a holiday overlay, I don't think they had that last time we were there during the holidays). All the drinks sounds good, but the hot chocolate flight looks amazing.

View attachment 720013

I also want to give Gideon's another chance and maybe try the Krampus cookie they have during the holidays.

View attachment 720014

The Festival of the Holidays menus came out this weekend, and while there's a lot of good things I was a little disappointed in the selection of savory items. Most of the things that I think will appeal to us on the menus are desserts, but I know we'll still be able to find food along the way. :rotfl:

View attachment 720016

Hollywood Studios usually has a lot of great Christmas treats so I was a little disappointed in the line up this year. But these little cakes at ABC Commissary look good:

View attachment 720015

When we're at MVMCP I'm sure we'll mostly be eating the cookies around the park, but I also want to try this Mousse treat, and the apple cider float.

View attachment 720018

& finally the resorts around Disney all seem to have really delicious treat menus! The last time we went these also weren't a thing so there's many things on those I'd like to try too.

View attachment 720019

View attachment 720020

Love those snacks....the hot chocolate flight looks like one I`d try!

I looked back my pictures from us leaving the Orlando Informer event last year and yes, the Christmas Store in IOA was open as was the Trading Company Store at the exit too, we left at midnight. So would assume the Tribute Store in the Studios would be open too.

Love those snacks....the hot chocolate flight looks like one I`d try!

I looked back my pictures from us leaving the Orlando Informer event last year and yes, the Christmas Store in IOA was open as was the Trading Company Store at the exit too, we left at midnight. So would assume the Tribute Store in the Studios would be open too.
It looks so good! I can’t wait to try that.

Ooo that’s good to know. I didn’t want to have to go in and rush straight for the shops.

Also if you haven't seen the new Guardians holidays special on Disney+, I highly recommend it! It was so good, and I hope they have some Christmas Guardians merch at the parks.
Enjoying your PTR - and thanks for the note on Guardians. Someone mentioned they had a holiday special - we were planning on checking it out. Glad to hear you liked it.

Enjoying your PTR - and thanks for the note on Guardians. Someone mentioned they had a holiday special - we were planning on checking it out. Glad to hear you liked it.​
Thank you!

Yes it was so good! I hope you like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter