Delete Thread

Wahoo.....Raeven is back!!!!!

Looking forward to reading all about your trips coming up....... :thumbsup2

Hey - I'm here!! :wave: I can't believe I made the first page. :woohoo:So excited to hear more!

I love Josh's thrilled look in the last picture. :rotfl2:It's nice to see that some things never change....

Hey - I'm here!! :wave: I can't believe I made the first page. :woohoo:So excited to hear more!

I love Josh's thrilled look in the last picture. :rotfl2:It's nice to see that some things never change....

I’m so excited your here! Lol it’s true & he still wears that hat everywhere on vacation:rotfl:

Your plans sound so good Raeven…….and reminding me how close HHN’s are away!

I’m amazed the airlines can change flights and not inform you, that seems like something that should be expected.

I like your hotel choices and a balcony at the Dolphin sounds wonderful, I had no idea they had any there.

I’m amazed the airlines can change flights and not inform you, that seems like something that should be expected.

I like your hotel choices and a balcony at the Dolphin sounds wonderful, I had no idea they had any there.

Me too! I’ve never had that happen. When I logged in to check on something it asked if I was okay with the changes. Each time they were small, but it just kept changing.

I’ve never had a room with a balcony there so I’m excited! The last time stayed there we had some issues with the room but booked through a third party so I hope it’s better this time.

Excited to read along!

Excited to have you along!:wave2:

Nice update.....nice restaurants too, I like the sound of WBG. And glad your boss is giving you the time off to come in a day early.....works well.

Yes, the emojis aren`t loading for some reason, they are working on it according to the tech board. It`s funny we miss them so much.....lol.......

Nice update.....nice restaurants too, I like the sound of WBG. And glad your boss is giving you the time off to come in a day early.....works well.

Yes, the emojis aren`t loading for some reason, they are working on it according to the tech board. It`s funny we miss them so much.....lol.......
Thank you! I’m excited to try WBG for lunch because I’ve only had brunch there.

Lol I do miss them! 🤣 I have the regular emojis on my phone, but I like some of The Dis ones better.

I saw that you’re at 4 weeks! We’re so close!

I`m torn with the map....

Obviously love the idea of Halloween again....and Mummy vs Wolfman, Dead Man`s Wharf and anything Blumhouse.....but the rest....nope. Not a fan of bugs and bored with Stranger Things........I have no idea what The Weeknd is???? I`m so old....lol......

May is getting closer.....:cheer2:

I`m torn with the map....

Obviously love the idea of Halloween again....and Mummy vs Wolfman, Dead Man`s Wharf and anything Blumhouse.....but the rest....nope. Not a fan of bugs and bored with Stranger Things........I have no idea what The Weeknd is???? I`m so old....lol......

May is getting closer.....:cheer2:

I liked the first map better because I wanted Evil Dead and Fear Street, but I think this one could be good too. I’m skeptical of both the Bugs and Stranger Things houses though but if Bugs is a funny one and Stranger Things steps it up a little from the one they did last time maybe those could be good too.

The Weeknd is a singer that has horror themed videos, most people think that’s going to be the big thing this year and it’s basically been confirmed by him. I like The Weeknd’s music, but I’m not sure how they’ll do a house based on the songs.

& yes so close!

May Trip: 13 days
HHN Trip: 20 weeks

View attachment 664093

May

We're finally under 2 weeks!
:rainbow:

Here's a little itinerary of our trip:

5/5-Arrival Day

We check into Sapphire Falls. It'll be like 8 pm when we get there so we'll only have time for dinner.
Dining: Margaritaville

5/6-Disney Springs/Universal
Dining: Wine Bar George, Bice

5/7-Baby Goat Yoga/Outlet mall
Dining: Cityworks, Antojitos

5/8-Movies & Mini golf
Dining: I'm undecided on where we'll get brunch this day but I have a reservation for Amatista Cookhouse and Raglan Road, Hard Rock Cafe for dinner

5/9-Universal/Epcot
We check into the Dolphin this day.
Dining: Mythos, F&G

5/10-Animal Kingdom
Dining: Boma, Shula's

5/11-DS/Magic Kingdom
Dining: DS QS, The Plaza
I'm hoping to maybe grab a last minute reservation to Chef Mickey's breakfast since character dining just officially returned, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to. If we do I might cancel B&C or Plaza.

5/12-Boardwalk area/Universal
Dining: Beaches and Cream, Cowfish

5/13-Universal
Dining: Confisco Grille or Jake's, Vivo

5/14-Last day
We leave for our flight at 1:45 pm so we may go to the parks.
Dining: Islands or maybe whatever we inevitably missed on an earlier day.

I don't have any news for September since I've mainly been focusing on our coming trip. Hopefully, we get some more official HHN announcements soon!

View attachment 664094

Here's some pictures from Easter.

With my brother and his dog Mandy:

u8mSA8Ol.jpg

She wouldn't stay still :rotfl:

Dinner:

VfjrIBIl.jpg

Yes, it's a lot of carbs but I don't really like ham. :lmao:

Carrot cake & chocolate peanut butter pie:

NUJJgoUl.jpg

Everyone's Easter baskets:

3tee7vRl.jpg

Teddy got his own :rotfl:

WRubhbwl.jpg

He's so spoiled. :p

5BP09mtl.jpg

But so cute. 😍

zT23Wapl.jpg

He looks like he's making a little surprised face. :rotfl:

There won't be a post next weekend because we'll be at a friend's wedding, but I'll try to add one more update in before we go, and maybe some pictures from the wedding!

View attachment 664095

Love the update!!!

Have to say....I`m so wary of little animals like that (I know, weird) I see a creature waiting to pounce and attack rather than surprised look......(I know sorry :duck: ) he is cute though......but the doggy is gorgeous!!

Nice plans.....like the sound of your food choices too and a good mix of Disney/Universal....I`m tempted by WBG even if only for a drink.

Enjoy the wedding Raeven, would love to see some pictures from it and hope you have a lovely time...... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter