December 2008 Brides?

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: may all the good things follow you enjoy your wedding. :dance3: :cheer2: :flower3: :banana: :lovestruc :cool1:

Hey there ladies...

Just wanted to post real quick.. We leave for Disney on Thursday for our Saturday Wedding.. AHHHHH

Still sooooo much laundry to do.. Oh well guess at least all wedding stuff is out of the way..

Except those damn pesky wedding programs, I can't seem to get them right.. :scared1:

Hope you all are chugging along.. Last day of work tomorrow!! Gotta go make sure my little students have their grades right... :o)

:bride: :dance3: :bride:

congrats! i'm from tampa and my wedding is also december 6! wishing mine was at disney, but at least i have a disney honeymoon!!

Aww you're getting married at Honeymoon Island! I took my engagment pics there and there was a wedding reception going on while we were there. It's soooo gorgeous!! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

Hey ladies! Good luck and Magical Wishes to all of you! Our journies with our partners are just beginning and we all have such wonderful and different places to go!

Can't wait to see all of your pictures. We are tying the Knot on Saturday, December 13th at 4:30 PM in NY! Yahoo! Disneymoon & Christmas at Disney the week of 12/23! So can't wait!

You have all been so wonderful!

xo

Aww you're getting married at Honeymoon Island! I took my engagment pics there and there was a wedding reception going on while we were there. It's soooo gorgeous!! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

i'm excited to get married at the beach, thats where my fiancee proposed, but my second choice would have been disney!

just hoping that this cold front gets out of the way so we arent freezing at the beach saturday!!

We leave tomorrow for Disney and our wedding is Friday. We are so excited!!

We are just 3.5 hr away from our wedding. The dress has been steamed, we are waiting for the make up. :cool1:

Hey there..

We are leaving for Orlando in about 2 hours, our wedding is on Saturday.. I can not wait..

:dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3:

Good Luck to the rest of the wonderful brides... we will post a TR when we return, and since we are both bringing our computers we might even be able to post some sneak peeks!!

Congrats to you all! I'm a December bride - from long ago! We leave today for FL - BEST WISHES for the weddings of your dreams!! :cloud9:

OMG so excited for everyone this weekend! :cool1: :cool1:

I know everything will be wonderful for you all! Can't wait to see pictures and I am going home to have a "Cheers" to you all!:yay: :yay:

8 more days for me! :banana: :banana:

Seconded!! Good luck early December brides. Congratulations and best wishes!!

8 more days for me as well!! I'm getting everything under control! I get to buy copious amounts of liquor soon....and try not to dip into any of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter