December 2008 Brides?

esbrick

DIS Veteran
Hi there! Any December 2008 brides out there! We are getting married on December 13th in NY, honeymoon in Mexico first then, from the 23rd - 27th in WDW! I am so excited for my Disneymoon and for Christmas in WDW!:santa:

2 months and counting! Yahoo!:bride:

PS by the way Love reading all the Disney Bride/ Wedding stories!

I am getting married 12/8 at Sea Breeze Point. :bride: :groom: Congrats!

Our colors are Red, Black, and Silver. We were unsure what all would be decorated, and I did not want to clash with the decorations.

Congratulations ladies! Are any of you doing a Christmas / holiday theme at your wedding? Are you doing Disney themes? Would love to hear!

How exciting! What are you looking most forward to in Disney? I can't wait to see Cindrella's castle light up with Christmas lights when they play "Whe you wish Upon a Star!" I do the happy dance whenever I think of it!:santa:

I'm Dec 1, 2008... I'm getting very excited!

I can't wait for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and the castle! :cool1:

December 11th! We are doing a holiday theme, our colors are red silver and black! =)

Awesome our colors are cranberry and gold! I started doing the happy dance this morning because I am off to NY tonight for my bachelorette party! I live in Chicago but my family is in NY so bachelorette party is this month, next month is shower in NY, the following month is shower in Chicago; and then we all get married! Yahoo!

Although I am so looking foward to celebrating the Disney Magic for Christmas I am bummed that we are missing Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I heard it is awesome! DecemberBride please post pictures after so we can see! Yippee!:banana: :cool1:

I wanted to get married in December but it was too hard for my family to get down there. I bet a December wedding would be beautiful! I can't wait to see all your pics!!!

I am also a December Bride --- 12/06/2008 :banana: :banana:

We are using a deep red and hunter green (with hints of black, and silver) as colors -- but not so much a holiday theme.. our theme is "Castles"

Congrats to all Dec. Brides --- I am also getting excited, RSVP are coming in and it is making it all seem so real!!!!

12/15 at SBP here! But we'll in WDW from 12/6-12/22... first time for us.

Everyone is flying over from California (teehee), its an Escape Wedding to the max number of people. Haven't chosen colors yet, I'm waiting to see which princess gown looks best on my flower girl niece.

What I am most excited for? The vacation! Lets get this wedding out of the way so I can see everything... doing MVMCP:yay: , a Wishes Fireworks Cruise:yay: , La Nouba:yay: , eating my heart out:yay: , and rides:yay: , and magic:yay: , and wonder:yay: , and:yay: and:yay: and:yay: :yay: .

We're getting married 26th December @ Sea Breeze Point :lovestruc

In WDW form 6th Dec to 9th Jan :goodvibes

muhahaha now I can crash Alec and Ariels wedding since I'll be down there for both *evil laugh*

Actually Ariel we're sharing the same Officiant, photographer and Stylist. Kevin, Randy and Ana might as well just spend the night at the World! :lmao:

RSVP's are already coming in... you're good! I haven't even printed my invites out yet... is that bad?:lmao:

No not at all -- the one reason mine are out -- is because I want to a final count now.. ;) I am on stand still with programs, menu cards -- everything till I know, so I figured why not.. :cool1:

:banana: :yay:

No not at all -- the one reason mine are out -- is because I want to a final count now.. ;) I am on stand still with programs, menu cards -- everything till I know, so I figured why not.. :cool1:

:banana: :yay:

You're thinking ahead! My mom is about to murder me because I haven't printed them yet... I'm like, we're having an escape woman! We know everyoen is coming already! :lmao:

You're thinking ahead! My mom is about to murder me because I haven't printed them yet... I'm like, we're having an escape woman! We know everyoen is coming already! :lmao:

Haha... :rotfl: I guess then I agree with mom then -- we are wishes and invited 160 people and are currently WAY over budget -- so we needed to know now who isn't coming...

i am a december bride! woo hooo only 3 months to go! my colors are burgandy to go w/ the holiday colors and the tropical bouquet which has burgandy in it.

i'm excited to see the epcot story telling santas, the candeligt processional, the holdiay decor like the grand floridians' gingerbread house, cant wait to see the osbourne spectacle of lights again, and i cant wait for all the amazing food!

topping it off with a second honeymoon on our first disney cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter