• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I need an ADR for 2 people at CRT early breakfast on Dec 7.

We already have an ADR for 8 people - but need to add 1 more person. They can't do it, so I'm thinking we need a separate ADR for 2 people at a similar time as our 8 people. I'm assuming it's easier to get an ADR for 2 people than just 1 - we'll con someone else in our family to go!

Just cancelled Liberty Tree for 6:30 on Dec. 8th for dinner. Hope someone else on the DIS can benefit from that.

I just cancelled San Angel Inn on December 13th at 1:30pm for lunch, party of 3.

I have also cancelled Flying Fish cafe, December 6th at 8pm party of 3.

I will be canceling a CRT reservation for 3 people for Wednesday, 12/17 at 8:05 a.m. If interested, please feel free to PM me and I'll wait to cancel until you're ready to call and grab it! :teeth:

I am begging for an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier on 12/31. (Hey, it's Disney -magic :wizard: CAN happen!) If anyone hears of anything, let me know!popcorn::

I'm with you, Anna Claire!!

I'm trying to get an ADR for four adults at Le Cellier after 7:00 pm on 12/31/08.

*pixie dust*:wizard:

Our family is travelling in two groups this year, and we were looking forward to spending our only night in WDW together at Epcot...I'm not looking forward to starving, though.:rotfl:

I will be canceling a CRT reservation for 3 people for Wednesday, 12/17 at 8:05 a.m. If interested, please feel free to PM me and I'll wait to cancel until you're ready to call and grab it! :teeth:
You don't really need to cancel and then "hope" someone else can get it. What you need to do is call and then tell the CM you need to change the name on the ADR. Have done this in the past with no problems. If you have someone that PM'S you wanting the ADR, you will need their name and phone number.

Fantasmic Dinner Pkg for at least 4. Need 15, but will take what I can get! Will take any restaurant, but prefer BD. Have 50's and Sci-Fi to trade!
Also still looking for Le Cellier on 12/13 for 5.
:worship:

We have ps for The Plaza Restaurant at 4:35 for 7 people and would like to trade for LTT or CP anytime from 4:30 - 6:00.

Currently have a 9:30 pm Le Cellier ressie for 12/10... Looking for something earlier...

If anyone has something, please let me know... If I get an earlier ressie, I can trade/give up the 9:30 ressie.

Preferable time- between 6-8...

Thanks!

anyone have a ressie for 12/9 for an 'anniversary dinner'? for 3 people
I have a lunch 12/13 1:10 I can trade

Wanted:

Grand Floridian Tea for 12/7 for 3 people, preferably between 2 & 3. We could alternatively do the tea on 12/4 at the same time. Thanks.

Just canceled a table for 2 adults at Tony's Town Square, on December 1st at 5:00 pm.

I doubt this is very hard reservation to snag, but if you want it, call now! ;)

HI, I have a Chef's de France at 5:20 pm n 12/7 that I would like to trade for LaCellier anytime that night for one or would trade it for LaCellier on 12/6 or 7 as well.

I am also looking for Donald's safari breakfast on 12/6 or 12/7 or 12/8. anyone???

This thread is awesome with only one question????

If you do have a ressie that you want to cancel or give up, how would you go about giving your ressie to someone else? In essence, you would have to give them your name and they would have to "pose" as you when they checked in. Am I correct?

I was wondering this too. :goodvibes

I just cancelled a Sci-Fi ADR for 5:10 on December 29th. I don't think it's a hard ADR to get, but I just thought I'd say so! :)

This thread is awesome with only one question????

If you do have a ressie that you want to cancel or give up, how would you go about giving your ressie to someone else? In essence, you would have to give them your name and they would have to "pose" as you when they checked in. Am I correct?

I was wondering this too. :goodvibes
See my post at the top of this page.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter