December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be cancelling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

Actually for a friend. Today was his 180 and he called at 7am and there was already nothing available at Le Cellier for his entire trip. Ideally, he had it in his itinerary for 12/5 but he will take any night 12/4-12/8. If anyone is going to cancel or know someone who is, please let me know so I can tell him to get back on that phone! Thanks!

My ADR call in day is 6/13 and I am unsure what I should ask to book first.

12/11 Lunch at Biergarten at 2:00pm

12/13 Dinner at Le Cellier or R&C at 6:30pm

12/14 Breakfast at Kona Cafe at 10:00am
Afternoon Tea at GF at 2pm

12/16 Dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby at 6:00pm

12/17 Lunch at Crystal Palace at 12:00pm

12/18 Dinner at Le Cellier or R&C at 6:30pm

Ideally, I would like to book our Epcot dinner meals with LeCellier being on the 13th, and the Rose & Crown on the 18th. I am flexible on the meals.

The Afternoon Tea on the 14th just happens to be a Sunday, so we know that it's going to be harder to get also. I am willing to move it to the 15th if necessary.

I am just praying for the best. I wouldn't care so much, except this is quite possibly the last big trip that we get to take my MIL on where she can still have a reasonably good time. Her health is really bad and she has mobility issues. I really want to give Corey and her mom this one more chance to have some good mother daughter bonding time.

i have a reservation for 12/7/08 whispering canon for 4 ADULTS 2 KIDS AT 810PM I AM LOOKING FOR AN EARLIER RESERVATION

i AM LOOKING FOR A LE CELLIER RESERVATION FOR 4 ADULTS 2 KIDS ON 12/12/08 I HAVE A RESRVATION FOR CORAL REEF @ 4:30PM

I have a ressie for 2 at Le Cellier at 8:05 on Sun. 12/7. I am looking to trade it for a ressie at Le Cellier on 12/3 or 12/4.

I am looking for a breakfast at CRT for 7 people anytime from Dec 2 - 5. Please let me know if you have a ressie and plan to cancel it.

I have a res for 12/10 at 1900 Park Fare at 7:45 3 people. I am hoping to get an earlier time. Thanks

(long time lurker - first time poster. This is the best board ever!! thank you for being here to help me with the vaction planning)

If anyone can help out i would forever be in your debt. it was the only ADR I wanted to make and there were no opening 12/12 or 12/11 the 2 days we will be at the MK. I would love a ressie after 9 on 12/12 as i do have the bbb for 8:05 and wanted to see cinderella after DD4 got all princessed up as she likes to say :o) this will be her first trip and its a surprise, won't be telling her until we get ther :cool1:

I need CRT lunch on 12/9 for 6 people. I was able to get one for 2:10, but that will be difficult with a four year old and a toddler! Too close to nap time. If anyone has an earlier time they don't want, let me know!
Thanks
Liz

Just cancelled dinner @ LeCellier for 2 December 19 @ 6:30pm

Hope someone here can get it.

I currently have an adr at crt at 1210 on 12/10/08 for 7. I would prefer to have an early breakfast on 12/9 or 12/12:worship: . I also have CP on 12/12 at 810am for 7 to trade:rotfl:

I have a table for 2 at 8 pm at Narcoosees on Dec. 5 and am happy to trade or give it to someone.

I have Coral Reef on 12/12 at 815pm for 7 (one table)
Looking for Coral Reef on 12/12 before 7pm for 7 (preferrably one table)

We have ressies for LeCellier at 9:15pm but would LOVE to have them somewhere between 6-7pm. Please let me know if you have ressies you would like to trade or give up. thanks!

Tomorrow I will be canceling a CRT breakfast for 7 people (4 adults, 3 infants) for 12/17 at 8:55 AM.

Hope this helps someone!

:wave2:

NicksTgrMom - cannot help you with CM but you live in my hometown (and will be in Disney at the same time)! Don't see Bloomington mentioned that often!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter