• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I am looking for a BBB ressie @ MK on 12/9 any time between 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. DD 7 wants to go before MVMCP that evening. :lovestruc
Thanks!

I just canceled a 4p at the Crystal Palace on Dec. 7th......there should be a 4-top available.

We're going to celebrate DD's birthday and I could only get a dinner ressie........... she will be so bummed. My reminder on my computer didn't pop up and so I only just called yesterday. Only dinner :(

I don't have much of anything to trade since I was lucky to even get what I go.

Those looking for an Epcot dinner....call now and book with a Candlelight package it is all new availability

Just cancled Rose and Crown for 6pm on December 5th so we could book CP so it is there for anyone's taking!

I just cancelled two lunch ADR's for 12/13/08 for a party of 3.

Rose & Crown @ 1:00pm

and

Biergarten @ 1:00pm

Go get 'em!

Cancelled R&C CP Dinner Package for 12/13/08 at 1:50pm for a party of 3. Go get 'em!

There are still tables available at Le Cellier for the week of Dec. 6th if you get the Candelight processional dinner package. I just called at 1pm and they still had tables on 12/6 and 12/13 for the two later CP shows. These are both Saturdays. I'm sure they still have weekdays available too. Don't give up. Even if you don't do the show, you'll still be able to eat at Le Cellier, but you do need a credit card hold.

I just cancelled the following ADR's for a party of 3.

12/11
Lunch at the Biergarten at 1:00pm
Dinner at the Rose & Crown at 6:00pm
Dinner at the Biergarten at 6:30pm

12/13
Dinner at the Biergarten at 6:20pm
Dinner at the Rose & Crown at 6:00pm

12/14
Breakfast at Kona Cafe at 9:00am

12/15
Dinner at Raglan Road at 7:30pm

12/16
Lunch at the Hollywood Brown Derby at 12:00pm
Dinner at the Hollywood Brown Derby at 5:00pm

12/17
Dinner at the Plaza at 5:00pm
Dinner at the Crystal Palace at 6:25pm

12/18
Lunch at San Angel Inn at 1:30pm
Lunch at Le Cellier at 1:25pm

Good luck everyone!

Had to cancel LeCellier for a party of 4 at 4:55pm on 12/21, when I made my CP reservation this morning for 5 min. later for the same day..go figure.

good luck!

I have:

Candlelight Processional Package for 12/24 @ 6:45 with seating for dinner at Rose & Crown at 4:10 PM for four.

I Want:

Candlelight Processional Package for 12/24, 6:45 or 8:15 show time with seating for dinner at Le Cellier for four.

I just cancelled a 12/8 at Chefs de France for 3 at 5:00PM. If anyone is seeking this time slot you may be able to secure it. Best of luck.

Want Le Cellier 12/13 for 5 between 5pm and 6pm with or with the CP. I have LeCellier for 6 12/13 @ 8:50 and also have 12/9 @ 12:50 for trade.
Thanks!:worship: :flower3: :worship:

Hello!

My daughter is celebrating her b-day on 12/8 and her favorite resturant is Liberty Tree Tavern. I called for our ADR today and was suprised to find that it was COMPLETELY BOOKED for the 8th. I probably shouldn't have been shocked but in the past I've never had a problem booking early dinners there.

We have a party of four and would be incredibly grateful if you have a reservation you don't need if you could pass it onto us.

Thanks in advance!!!

Wanting CRT for a party of 4 for 12/14 for breakfast. Would consider the 13th and the 12th too. We currently have CRT for 12/11 at 8:10 that I will be giving up if I can find the other day we want. :)

This thread is awesome with only one question????

If you do have a ressie that you want to cancel or give up, how would you go about giving your ressie to someone else? In essence, you would have to give them your name and they would have to "pose" as you when they checked in. Am I correct?

Still looking for LC between 5 and 6 on 12/13 for 5 pp. Tring to keep the grand gathering together and already have a ressie for 10 of us at 5:30. I will trade LC for 6 at 8:50 on 12/13. Heck, I'll even give up another lunch for LC that I have that week if someone will trade this with me! Thanks and wish me luck. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter