DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

What possessed you to come to Florida in the end of June, 109 degree heat for 36 hours and walk around the Springs in the pouring rain? Lol
Well, I mean...we're kind of stuck with our anniversary date.

How was the Grand Cafe? Only had breakfast there. We’ve been talking about it but just never made it over there. Probably wait for the Grands refurb to be done now. DW started a new job, same company, higher up on the ladder, more money, a lot more work with less free time. Lol I tried to retire again and that didn’t work out to well for me. Lol
We went for brunch, so it was probably the same menu you had. But we really enjoyed it! The food was very good. Had a wonderful server named Nishelle who was a lot of fun. I couldn't decide between chicken & waffles or vanilla french toast, so she suggested I order chicken & french toast. I had no idea that was an option, but she made it happen.

Do you remember who your server was at 71?
I don't remember her name. She was from China.

Wait. No. Not 11... 1. 1 day off. It's Wednesday.
That extra digit tends to make a big difference.

Glad you (both) had a great time, Mark. :)
Thank you sir!

Nah. Do that... oh... every other day for 30 years. Then you'll know.

Also... no coffee.
How are you still alive?

Happy anniversary!!
Thanks Darcy!

I’m taking the day… 😏
Rubbing a bit of salt into our wounds, I see....

I already did. and the next and the next and the next………. Lol
And...
You're not helping.

We went for brunch, so it was probably the same menu you had. But we really enjoyed it! The food was very good. Had a wonderful server named Nishelle who was a lot of fun. I couldn't decide between chicken & waffles or vanilla french toast, so she suggested I order chicken & french toast. I had no idea that was an option, but she made it happen.
Nice little bit of extra magic.

Glad y'all got to take that little anniversary jaunt.
You ended up paying a bit of an extra price for that private on the travel end of things,
but I'd consider that to be worth it.

Y'all enjoy the day.

Which one? ;)

Did you happen to see the Indy crash during practice? Looked way scarier than the one that took the life of that young Dutch driver on the weekend. :(

Watched the F1 race, watching the Indy race on and off, probably watch some of the NASCAR race later to see what it's like for them on the streets of Chicago.

I haven't seen any of those crashes.

Watched the F1 race, watching the Indy race on and off, probably watch some of the NASCAR race later to see what it's like for them on the streets of Chicago.

I haven't seen any of those crashes.
Both were on Friday I think. The Indy one the car spun seven times and experienced 80+Gs. And he just walked away.

Well, I mean...we're kind of stuck with our anniversary date.
I cannot, frankly, believe that you did not have the foresight to marry in a timeframe where Florida weather is temperate on the off-chance that you would visit at some point on your anniversary. Are you mad, sir? MAD?

Morning lads from a sunny mother country.

Just totting up this years bill for back taxes since 1776, I'll be back later. And I'm not falling for the old "cheque is in the mail" nonsense again. It's been 243 years, pay what you owe.

Just totting up this years bill for back taxes since 1776, I'll be back later. And I'm not falling for the old "cheque is in the mail" nonsense again. It's been 243 years, pay what you owe.
Just remember, we'll be deducting for y'all's portion of reparations before anything goes out the door, so I suspect it's going to come out as a wash.

Nice little bit of extra magic.

Glad y'all got to take that little anniversary jaunt.
You ended up paying a bit of an extra price for that private on the travel end of things,
but I'd consider that to be worth it.
That was a bit crazy, but a lot of fun. I'd wanted to do something memorable for our 25th, so I think at the very least we accomplished that!

Not much we could do with the storms on the way back. Just wish the airline had been better in its communication as to what was going on. But we all know airlines hate us.

I cannot, frankly, believe that you did not have the foresight to marry in a timeframe where Florida weather is temperate on the off-chance that you would visit at some point on your anniversary. Are you mad, sir? MAD?
I know, right? Just pure laziness on my part.

Just remember, we'll be deducting for y'all's portion of reparations before anything goes out the door, so I suspect it's going to come out as a wash.

gwi5069565-george-washington-its-only-treason-if-you-lose-4th-of-july--black-at-garment.webp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter