DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Well my 13 day vacation is coming to an end. Back to the grind tomorrow. I hope I remember how to get there. Lol
We were in studios on Friday morning and Epcot Saturday morning. Went on a few rides, ate and left. Lol
Kinda looking forward to going back, it’s the only job I ever had where I couldn’t wait to go back. Lol
Flying back up north for a few days, it’s all I can take, next Thursday to visit some friends and a family get together. I haven’t been back for almost two year.
I work three days this week and off again next week. Woooohoooooo!

Well my 13 day vacation is coming to an end. Back to the grind tomorrow. I hope I remember how to get there. Lol
We were in studios on Friday morning and Epcot Saturday morning. Went on a few rides, ate and left. Lol
Kinda looking forward to going back, it’s the only job I ever had where I couldn’t wait to go back. Lol
Flying back up north for a few days, it’s all I can take, next Thursday to visit some friends and a family get together. I haven’t been back for almost two year.
The life of Zerfs?

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well today. I know I've been MIA again this week, but it's been a busy week. Getting back into the swing of work was a bit tough, but I managed it. I was also contacted this week about a singing gig. The director for a local theater company, where I performed The Sound of Music, wants to hire me to be a pit singer for his production of Hello Dolly, and it pays pretty good, so I accepted and spent some time this week looking at that music.

I think most of you, who where on the boards when I mentioned this, would remember my DW being reluctant on taking a vacation to Disney World. I wasn't too thrilled with it, but knew I had to play the long game. And it worked.
she eventually came around and we took the trip. She wanted me to do all the planning, she hates that part, so I did and was able to get something in there for everyone. Her biggest fear of the trip was waiting at the exit of every ride for me and the DD to get done riding while she was left holding the bags. Well, that didn't happen, on a couple of rides yes, but not every ride. We all got to ride most of the rides down there as a family. I guess she enjoyed it so much that we're actively talking about going back in three years. :teeth: Yes, you read that ride, we're actively talking about going back down. Our conversation went from, "If we go back" to "When we go back in three years." I actually told her that when we go back I'd like to be down a hundred pounds, and in three years time that'll be plenty of time to do it. She said, "That's a good goal." Something definitely happened while we were down there because she actually brought up taking a trip to the Bahamas, or going to Ireland or London, I'd prefer London to Ireland. So this sparked something in her and I like it. Not sure if it was the fact that she didn't have to plan anything, or I had a way to pay for it, or watching our DD have fun. Either way she's looking at taking vacations. :teeth:

Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys.

Last edited:
Morning All. Happy Monday!

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well today. I know I've been MIA again this week, but it's been a busy week. Getting back into the swing of work was a bit tough, but I managed it. I was also contacted this week about a singing gig. The director for a local theater company, where I performed The Sound of Music, wants to hire me to be a pit singer for his production of Hello Dolly, and it pays pretty good, so I accepted and spent some time this week looking at that music.

Pit singer...is that like a pit fighter? ;)

I think most of you, who where on the boards when I mentioned this, would remember my DW being reluctant on taking a vacation to Disney World. I wasn't too thrilled with it, but knew I had to play the long game. And it worked.
she eventually came around and we took the trip. She wanted me to do all the planning, she hates that part, so I did and was able to get something in there for everyone. Her biggest fear of the trip was waiting at the exit of every ride for me and the DD to get done riding while she was left holding the bags. Well, that didn't happen, on a couple of rides yes, but not every ride. We all got to ride most of the rides down there as a family. I guess she enjoyed it so much that we're actively talking about going back in three years. :teeth: Yes, you read that ride, we're actively talking about going back down. Our conversation went from, "If we go back" to "When we go back in three years." I actually told her that when we go back I'd like to be down a hundred pounds, and in three years time that'll be plenty of time to do it. She said, "That's a good goal." Something definitely happened while we were down there because she actually brought up taking a trip to the Bahamas, or going to Ireland or London, I'd prefer London to Ireland. So this sparked something in her and I like it. Not sure if it was the fact that she didn't have to plan anything, or I had a way to pay for it, or watching our DD have fun. Either way she's looking at taking vacations. :teeth:

Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys.
Plan your next trip in February or November. Glad to hear she had a good time. I guess the place does something to people other than heat exhaustion and bankruptcy. Lol

Nice, how do I convince my boss to give me a schedule like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter