DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Thanks. We did. Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet up and more Sorry you have to get on tragic express

it’s all good. There is always next time. We had a blast Tuesday night at the party. Actually the entire trip was amazing minus the purse incident. Maybe I’ll get around to writing a trip report one day.

Morning all,

Lovely morning here. Watched the so so F1 race before getting out of bed. The plan for the rest of the day is still evolving, soccer later tonight.

Hope you all had a great Saturday.

Happy Sunday night. A busy day of work & pickleball. Both girls went to Church youth group and came home fighting. I don't think it worked too well.

It was fun, but disappointing too...way too many people, so the concept of lesser crowds and low wait times is gone.

Yes, we really like the MNSSHP, but it used to have lower crowd levels. I guess Disney figured to make more profits by selling more tickets.

(Freaking out)

That was my guess. Trying to be multicultural.

Crazy temperature swing for us. High at the house Wednesday was 102°. Today is going to be 70°. Finally we got some Fall!

32 degree swing is fairly noticeable. Congrats on the 5K.

Morning from a Sunny Orlando. Heading to church, then possibly have lunch with friends and then maybe EPCOT for first day of gondolas

How were the gondolas?

Happy Sunday morning. Up early to work on pig pens and waterers for my daughter. Back home to do demo on the bathroom get it ready for the remodel. Cowboys game and a nice talk glass of Tequila tonight.

And what tequila is the Texan drinking? Had some good ones at La Cava in Epcot.

Morning all.

Soccer came to a crashing end last night with a 3-1 loss in the second leg of the semi final. Just wasn't our night but they can't take away our regular season championship and that one is much harder to win. Just coaching volleyball on tap now.

Have a great Monday all and

Yes, we really like the MNSSHP, but it used to have lower crowd levels. I guess Disney figured to make more profits by selling more tickets.
Noooo! Disney would never find a way to extort more money from people. That could never happen.

How were the gondolas?
They were pretty good. We went in the evening right before Illuminations started, so we were able to see (and I caught on video) some of illuminations from the air, so that was cool. I can imagine, in the middle of summer, they could be miserable. They don't have AC, but they do have good vents, so last night, with 85 or so degree weather, the movement of the car and the venting were fairly good. Someone mentioned, in the day time, if they stop, they get rather warm. I was happy we were able to ride them the first "day" of operation. After illuminations was done, the line to get on them at EPCOT was crazy. Not sure if it was people just wanting to ride them like us or actually staying at one of the resorts, but we were very glad we went BEFORE illuminations was done.

Unless I'm staying at one of the resorts, I'm not sure if (or how often) I'd use them. One of the couples we were with was wanting to "hop" from EPCOT to HS, but to do so, you have to go to CBR and get off and then get on another one. It's possible this might be faster than a bus option, but I'm fairly certain it's way slower than either walking from EPCOT to HS or taking the boat. If you're at one of the resorts and want to go to either EPCOT or HS, I can see this being significantly faster than a bus.

:bday: NORM!

IMG_53261.jpg
If any of you are fans of the Blacklist, you might recognize the guy above

He's Bazzel Baz in real life and just Baz on the show. We went to a fundraising event for sherrifs department to raise money for K9s and he was the guest speaker. We got to meet him and chat with him for 15 minutes, maybe longer. Nice guy and has a ministry rescuing children from human trafficking. He mentioned to us some drug dealers are switching to human trafficking because it's more profitable.
Absolutely sickening how bad this has become.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter