• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I watched. I liked Rob and Sandra, I think the twist may be entertaining. I’m not sure how these challenges will go if it’s all “try to beat Rob in something “. Elizabeth should never have taken that deal, especially a critical first vote. And why lie about the island? Someone else is going there eventually and her lie will be revealed soon
I just wonder how much they're being compensated for being out there without being able to compete. I'm sure it is well worth their time.

I was thinking the same thing. You JUST learned how to make fire and you think you stand a chance?????
The lying about the island makes a certain amount of sense...does she want to tell them Rob & Sandra are there and they're training/helping us be better in the game? That puts a mark on her right away. If she tells them about the challenge, then they know she MIGHT have an idol, again putting a big target on her.

Last one to Trader Sam's for a Mosquito Mojito gets to go home with Cruella and let me tell ya, she loves it doggy style.

Okay boys. That's it. I'm calling it. Everyone out. Work week over. Everyone in Jock Lindseys for Long Island Iced Teas. Last one in has to take Cruella home. And let me tell ya, she jus' loves a doggy.
On the contrary mate, you are clearly a comic genius. But poor old Cruella got done for that one in August 2017. I think Texas Rob pointed out that she liked 101 of them....

Don't worry Rob, we do a lovely line in Shetland ponies. With the added advantage of not needing a set of steps to get up there. So that certainly helps Doc out.
:lmao: :lmao:
Anyways, I digress. Right. That's it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Cali Grill lounge for Sonoma Old Fashioneds gets to take Wasp home. And let me tell ya, she really does leave you with a sting. But it clears up in a couple of days.
Well guys, I'm working a half day today. Heading to MNSSHP and since DVC can get in at 2pm, cutting out of here at noon.

I don't think I'm quite as creative as Dan, but I'm calling it. Work week over.
Last one to Trader Sam's for a Mosquito Mojito gets to go home with Cruella and let me tell ya, she loves it doggy style.
Double workweek over, does that mean I don't work next week?

Okay gents, anyone have any experience with Dis lost and found? Week was going so well until DD lost her brand new BBB purse somewhere at Ft wilderness. All cause the DW wanted a shirt and our resort said they had one there. She didn’t loose anything that major, just the new purse, some trading pins, lanyard, and her sorcerer cards. It’s the world to her, so I’m wondering if anyone has had any luck with the system. I know it takes a trustworthy person to find it and turn it in first, so here is hoping.

It's Friday. Red Lobster dinner tonight, play tennis in AM, and maybe some Premier League. Weekend is setting up well.

Good morning. I'm really getting too old to stay up for Thursday Night Football anymore.

But, the result made it worth it for you.

Went to Garden Creek Falls and Joslin Falls. The last two pictures are from Joslin Falls. I couldn't get great photos because there were two people sitting on the rocks in the middle of the shot. I thought going midweek would have helped avoid that happening. It's hard to tell from the pictures but the falls has a drop of about 40 feet.

Good pictures. Better escape from the office.

Anyways, I digress. Right. That's it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Cali Grill lounge for Sonoma Old Fashioneds gets to take Wasp home. And let me tell ya, she really does leave you with a sting. But it clears up in a couple of days.

Does it clear up with or without penicillin? Asking for a friend.

Well guys, I'm working a half day today. Heading to MNSSHP and since DVC can get in at 2pm, cutting out of here at noon.

Very jealous. The MNSSHP is one of my favorites. Have fun.

Okay gents, anyone have any experience with Dis lost and found? Week was going so well until DD lost her brand new BBB purse somewhere at Ft wilderness. All cause the DW wanted a shirt and our resort said they had one there. She didn’t loose anything that major, just the new purse, some trading pins, lanyard, and her sorcerer cards. It’s the world to her, so I’m wondering if anyone has had any luck with the system. I know it takes a trustworthy person to find it and turn it in first, so here is hoping.

DW left her bag with her medicine in it when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge. Not sure how I missed it as I usually check everywhere before we leave. We didn't realize it until we got home - 13+ hours later in the car. She called the hotel and they transferred her to Lost & Found. They found it and overnighted it to us. I'm guessing Mousekeeping or the next guess turned it in. Good luck.

Morning from a overcast Westfield NB. Taking Dd to swim lessons,lunch then she heads to a sleepover. Happy Saturday.

Hope it works out for you buddy. Enjoy MNSSHP.

The cat left us a little gift this morning on the step. A foot long rat. The missus is doing her pieces. Fun times. The cat looks well pleased with himself.
:lmao: :lmao:

Morning all. Bad tennis today. I really need to play more often. Good soccer today with Sheffield United vs Liverpool. Man City match now. Have a great day.

The cat left us a little gift this morning on the step. A foot long rat. The missus is doing her pieces. Fun times. The cat looks well pleased with himself.

Doing her pieces? English translation please.

View attachment 439611
Family at MNSSHP last night
Niece's fiance, niece, brother DW, me and niece

That's a group. Cuella, dogs, and jedi? Would have changed some plot lines in both. Looks like you all had fun.

Boo to you!!! Looks like you had a blast, unfortunately it’s time for me to board the tragic express back to MD.
Thanks. We did. Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet up and more Sorry you have to get on tragic express.
Nice pic Doc, looks like a fun night. :thumbsup2
It was fun, but disappointing too...way too many people, so the concept of lesser crowds and low wait times is gone.

Cats are always such giving animals and caring about others.

Morning from a overcast Westfield NB. Taking Dd to swim lessons,lunch then she heads to a sleepover. Happy Saturday.

Do you need to go to the Canada Games Aquatic Center for that?

I have seen several dad's posting about fall weather. You know it's not polite to lie about thing like that. Every Texan can tell you fall runs from December 4th-5th. Right before third summer followed by the week long winter.
It's was 99. with a heat index of 103 here yesterday. But it broke our 56 day streak of 100 degree days.

Crazy temperature swing for us. High at the house Wednesday was 102°. Today is going to be 70°. Finally we got some Fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter