DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

So, did anyone else watch Survivor last night?
What were your thoughts?
I wonder what they're getting paid to be out there, but not be able to compete.
Elizabeth was crazy taking that challenge. I mean come on.
Trying my best not to say too much so as not to be a spoiler alert.

What were your thoughts?

I watched.

She was crazy to take that challenge. She should have figured that out after watching him do the demo and got it started in about 10 seconds. He didn't even really try during the challenge and still easily beat her.

Still trying to get a feel for how the tribes will work out.

I have seen several dad's posting about fall weather. You know it's not polite to lie about thing like that. Every Texan can tell you fall runs from December 4th-5th. Right before third summer followed by the week long winter.
It's was 99. with a heat index of 103 here yesterday. But it broke our 56 day streak of 100 degree days.

Afternoon men, from what was a sunny mother country. Mucho nonsense from the towers today, just from people not growing a pair and delivering. Weasels. I got invited to a black tie dinner in the House of Commons in October, so that should be cool. I think my Mickey Mouse cufflinks are getting another outing......
Had a property meeting which is always a bit messy, and we very kindly got invited to our local Italian to celebrate their 5 year anniversary, so on my way to have a couple of gratis glasses of wine. I shudder to think how much we’ve dropped over the last 5 years in there....

Darcy, blow that money like there’s no tomorrow my friend. There are no pockets in a shroud.

Cliff, always a pleasure when you drop by buddy. Hopefully the heat will break soon.

Have a great last hour (EST) of work guys.

Chief have a great time storming that castle.

London out.

Job 1 over. A few more hours for job 2 tomorrow. Trying to get to the weekend.

Do I still get a horse?

Not from me. No work = no bourbon + no horse.

Hang on WHAT!! Someone moved to Orlando?? How did we not know this

We did know. You don't stop by enough to know.

Just won $50 on the radio, more beer for me!!

Congratulations. Free money is always good.

Afternoon men, from what was a sunny mother country. Mucho nonsense from the towers today, just from people not growing a pair and delivering. Weasels. I got invited to a black tie dinner in the House of Commons in October, so that should be cool. I think my Mickey Mouse cufflinks are getting another outing......
Had a property meeting which is always a bit messy, and we very kindly got invited to our local Italian to celebrate their 5 year anniversary, so on my way to have a couple of gratis glasses of wine. I shudder to think how much we’ve dropped over the last 5 years in there....

Darcy, blow that money like there’s no tomorrow my friend. There are no pockets in a shroud.

Cliff, always a pleasure when you drop by buddy. Hopefully the heat will break soon.

Have a great last hour (EST) of work guys.

Chief have a great time storming that castle.

London out.

The life of 007. Make sure you post a picture in your tuxedo with a martini.

Are you going to hang out with Boris? Maybe you can help him out with that little breakup problem he's having.

Morning from a sunny Westfield NB. Happy Friday :drinking1 :drinking1

Morning from the sunny place just up the road.

Good morning. I'm really getting too old to stay up for Thursday Night Football anymore.

Only made it to the first snap of the second half, next thing I remember seeing before going to my actual bed was the tonight show.

Did you get to anymore waterfalls?

Went to Garden Creek Falls and Joslin Falls. The last two pictures are from Joslin Falls. I couldn't get great photos because there were two people sitting on the rocks in the middle of the shot. I thought going midweek would have helped avoid that happening. It's hard to tell from the pictures but the falls has a drop of about 40 feet.

I hope to get down your way soon to do Welsford Falls and hike up Mt Douglas. Just waiting for the foliage to get well turned.

48803116548_53121d6941_c.jpg

48803464936_84cc679da0_c.jpg

48803605497_115738fca3_c.jpg

48803115978_4135b39749_c.jpg

TGIF

Rained throughout the day yesterday and is just moving out now. You should have a couple of days I think.
You were correct. It started Wednesday and now Friday morning it’s just finished although still cloudy. Hopefully we’ll get a little sun for the weekend.

What were your thoughts?
I watched. I liked Rob and Sandra, I think the twist may be entertaining. I’m not sure how these challenges will go if it’s all “try to beat Rob in something “. Elizabeth should never have taken that deal, especially a critical first vote. And why lie about the island? Someone else is going there eventually and her lie will be revealed soon

Good morning. I'm really getting too old to stay up for Thursday Night Football
That’s why I only watch the Super Bowl

Went to Garden Creek Falls and Joslin Falls. The last two pictures are from Joslin Falls. I couldn't get great photos because there were two people sitting on the rocks in the middle of the shot. I thought going midweek would have helped avoid that happening. It's hard to tell from the pictures but the falls has a drop of about 40 feet.

I hope to get down your way soon to do Welsford Falls and hike up Mt Douglas. Just waiting for the foliage to get well turned.

48803116548_53121d6941_c.jpg

48803464936_84cc679da0_c.jpg

48803605497_115738fca3_c.jpg

48803115978_4135b39749_c.jpg

Nice pics Darcy, there are a few more waterfalls down this way, Raggedy A$$ Falls and Sandbrook Falls are both not far from Welsford Falls.

Do I still get a horse?
Not from me. No work = no bourbon + no horse.
Don't worry Rob, we do a lovely line in Shetland ponies. With the added advantage of not needing a set of steps to get up there. So that certainly helps Doc out.

Anyways, I digress. Right. That's it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Cali Grill lounge for Sonoma Old Fashioneds gets to take Wasp home. And let me tell ya, she really does leave you with a sting. But it clears up in a couple of days.

Have a great weekend fellas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter