DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Thanks Dan! Nothing special other than walking though SWGE, meeting up with a couple of Dads from Faceplace and of course Doc. He lives down there you know.

He DOES? How did we not know about this?
(I feel there's a running joke in here somewhere.....)

Looks like Dan is in line for one too, I may never get a vacation. :lmao:
Bellechik rang and said can you do mine first. Then NFL New York rang and said could you do mine first. It's probably a coincidence.
London definitely counts as a vacation. I'll throw in a trip to the Tower of London. If you've done a good job, I might even bring you back from there.... ;)

Last edited:
He DOES? How did we not know about this?
(I feel there's a running joke in here somewhere.....)

Bellechik rang and said can you do mine first. Then NFL New York rang and said could you do mine first. It's probably a coincidence.
London definitely counts as a vacation. I'll throw in a trip to the Tower of London. If you've done a good job, I might even bring you back from there.... ;)
If Bellenchik moved you to the front of the line, I'll have to take vacation earlier. You never know I might enjoy the tower and want to stay. :lmao:

Last edited:
And a good one that explains it as well. The Dr here explained that there are some people like me - addicted to carbs - and there are others who eat everything and never gain weight, that has nothing to do exercise. I want to be able to know "why" this happened. But, if I can't, at least it's working. I ordered the test strips, which is cheaper than a copay.
This is true. My sister can eat anything and eat like a horse and she's skinny as a rail. Just ain't fair. On the other hand, when it's an entire population or culture group, I doubt all of them have amazing metabolisms.

It's Tuesday, and I have dumb people everywhere. Dumb! Like Russell on Survivor saying "duuummb!"

Who had 3 weeks on Norm raising a Pats conspiracy? Step forward and claim your prize. I had week 1. ;)

(he might have a point on this one)

Of course I'm right. Still don't care. Let's not get to the conspiracy of the ineptitude of the AFC East for all these years, or their inability to draft other AFC conference winning QBs (Mahomes, Jackson, Watson).

I really don't care. I enjoy the Premier League now. NFL is just filler time until something else to do.

:rotfl2: We know where all of the power resides.

The owner can even beat a massage spa happy ending case. (double entendre intended)

Looks like Dan is in line for one too, I may never get a vacation. :lmao:

If you finish my project, then I'll make sure you get a vacation. You never saw James Bond invade Kentucky because the Brits are afraid us of hillbillies. There's nothing hear either except bourbon and horses, but you can still have fun with the horses after enough bourbon.

This is true. My sister can eat anything and eat like a horse and she's skinny as a rail. Just ain't fair. On the other hand, when it's an entire population or culture group, I doubt all of them have amazing metabolisms.

Agree. So, to my point, why are some addicted to carbs and gain weight? But, others have the same diet, exercise less, and don't gain weight? Not everyone in rural China was a farmer. Not everyone in America is obese. To me, it's similar to the question of why some people drink alcohol and are addicted and others aren't. Or, why some people smoke for years and can't quit and some.can quit cold turkey. I probably won't ever know, but those are the thought that run around my brain until bourbon makes it all feel better.

If you finish my project, then I'll make sure you get a vacation. You never saw James Bond invade Kentucky because the Brits are afraid us of hillbillies. There's nothing hear either except bourbon and horses, but you can still have fun with the horses after enough bourbon
Sounds interesting Norm, not sure there is enough bourbon :drinking1 :drinking1:lmao:

Greetings from a wet Fredericton NB.
Still wet there? Raining here today too, thanks for passing it on. We're due for 50-75mm in the next 24 hours.

Like Russell on Survivor saying "duuummb!"
New season starts tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing how this "Island of the Idols" plays out. It might be good. It might be dumb.

Not everyone in rural China was a farmer. Not everyone in America is obese.
I'm not saying everyone and I doubt the study was 100% either. I'm saying the rural population in general probably had less money for food, less time for sitting and watching TV and more physical work. If doing more physical labor, tends to build more muscle which burns more calories as well. Nothing is an absolute or guarantee, I just know from working on a farm growing up, there is definitely more work and less free time than having a white collar job now.
Sounds interesting Norm, not sure there is enough bourbon :drinking1 :drinking1:lmao:
Yeah, totally agreed. Not enough bourbon to go there.

New season starts tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing how this "Island of the Idols" plays out. It might be good. It might be dumb
I guess I'm going to have to start watching on regular TV. I went back and watched a lot of older seasons on Amazon prime, but the newer stuff they want CBS all access and a) I'm not paying for a specific channel and b) I've heard it's horrible and c) still has commercials

Have to share something I found quite comical in another thread...

I collect SOTMK cards and there's a thread for that.

Guy posts he has 2019 MNSSHP card and wants to trade for 2019 MVMCP card.

Considering the MVMCP hasn't started yet, I not sure how anyone COULD trade

Still wet there? Raining here today too, thanks for passing it on. We're due for 50-75mm in the next 24 hours.

Rained throughout the day yesterday and is just moving out now. You should have a couple of days I think.

Hoping to get out of the office this afternoon to hit a couple of local waterfalls and get some good pictures with lots of water coming through the falls.

Have a good one all.

You never saw James Bond invade Kentucky because the Brits are afraid us of hillbillies. There's nothing hear either except bourbon and horses, but you can still have fun with the horses after enough bourbon.
We are generally wary of a population that takes as lacksadasical an attitude as we do towards oral hygiene. We also don't want to end up doing the inevitable 007 rumpy pumpy scene with these couple of lovelies.
No wonder everyone ends up hooking up with the Kentucky derby competitors.

We are generally wary of a population that takes as lacksadasical an attitude as we do towards oral hygiene. We also don't want to end up doing the inevitable 007 rumpy pumpy scene with these couple of lovelies.
View attachment 438874
Thanks for the warning on Kentucky Dan, you are definitely to the front of the line now. :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Glad Wednesday is over. A long day.

We have a lot of bourbon here.

Yeah, totally agreed. Not enough bourbon to go there.

Apparently, you've never drank enough bourbon. Oh wait, nevermind.

I guess I'm going to have to start watching on regular TV. I went back and watched a lot of older seasons on Amazon prime, but the newer stuff they want CBS all access and a) I'm not paying for a specific channel and b) I've heard it's horrible and c) still has commercials

I watched them on Prime, but didn't go with the CBS access either. I really liked the show, but not enough to pay.

Hoping to get out of the office this afternoon to hit a couple of local waterfalls and get some good pictures with lots of water coming through the falls.

A good day away from work is a good day. Hope the boss approves it.

View attachment 438874

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks for the warning on Kentucky Dan, you are definitely to the front of the line now. :lmao: :lmao:

I see how it is. No bourbon for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter