DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon all. Took a couple days off before the weekend so i could go on the family camping trip. The weather was perfect except for some severe weather Friday evening. The only reason DW and I went to the shelter was the the girls. We had to leave a day early because the dam was close to flooding and the corp of engineers was preparing to open the spillway to prevent the lake from topping the road. All in all it was a much needed trip. The oldest caught her first fish and it terrified her. We made lots of memories which is what it's about.

Just give it time and the funky smell will be back to our normal.
Image result for funky smell gif

And... anyone know what the heck a "reaction score" is? And what the points are on your profile? (when you click your avatar)

First time checking out the new car smell.

This is too much for a Monday morning.

If I don’t get back to these parts before then, I’m off to Houston Tuesday. Have a good week all.

Edit: just noticed I may need to change my avatar picture, the new circle rather than a square chopped off the Mickey ears so now it looks funny

Morning folks.
Under an hour to go for the shift to be done. Gotta scoot home and get some sleep, I have a long (16 hours) shift tomorrow.

If I don’t get back to these parts before then, I’m off to Houston Tuesday.
Have a good trip. I won't say "great" since it's a working trip.
Edit: just noticed I may need to change my avatar picture, the new circle rather than a square chopped off the Mickey ears so now it looks funny
Yeah, I've noticed that. I got lucky (just cut off a bit of a finger and some toes. :laughing:), but others didn't fare so well. No reason that I can think of that you'd go to a circle other than it's a fad. A dumb one, too.

Anyone else watch the Indy 500?

I did, first time in a long time I watched the entire race. In fact I watched the Monaco GP, the Indy 500 and the last 100 laps or so of the Coca Cola 600.

If I don’t get back to these parts before then, I’m off to Houston Tuesday. Have a good week all.

Safe travels and have a great trip.

Ugh. A new boards. Last time, my trip report links all were moved to different pages. Had an enjoyable day of food and beer yesterday with the decent set of inlaws.

Morning guys from a Sunny St Ives in cornwall. Down here for about a week on the South Western tip of the UK. I’m looking really hard, I think I can see Jeff’s house. Put some pants on, man.

If Jeff's pants are off, perhaps you shouldn't be looking that close.

Afternoon all. Took a couple days off before the weekend so i could go on the family camping trip. The weather was perfect except for some severe weather Friday evening. The only reason DW and I went to the shelter was the the girls. We had to leave a day early because the dam was close to flooding and the corp of engineers was preparing to open the spillway to prevent the lake from topping the road. All in all it was a much needed trip. The oldest caught her first fish and it terrified her. We made lots of memories which is what it's about.

Sounds like a great trip.

Man... this is going to take a bit of getting used to!

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter