DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Did you win?
I wouldn't win in a one horse race. Our little school managed to win the girls 4x100 and will be going to the state meet. We had a girl take 3rd in 100 meter dash one one took 3rd in the high jump. Only event left for us now is girls 4x400 where we should take third. DD won her heat in 300 m hurdles by 40 meters but she was in the second heat probably about 8th or 9th overall.

And to raise it up a level, Governor Thanos and the University President are at war over the pensions, and layoffs have been threatened as they play a game of political chicken.

Well, Nova Scotia is Latin for New Scotland...

Brilliant.

Hope tests come back with good results

Not so good. Numbers are all up.

Evening boys. I’m 6 beers in and on the train home after the LEGO sponsored “pub club”. someone has just spent 40 minutes grilling me about the pros and cons of DVC. I’m guessing I’m now the “Disney guy” in the office. But you know what? That’s pretty cool. Have a great evening chaps.

Yeah, it's fun being the Disney guy. Better to be at Disney though.

I wouldn't win in a one horse race. Our little school managed to win the girls 4x100 and will be going to the state meet. We had a girl take 3rd in 100 meter dash one one took 3rd in the high jump. Only event left for us now is girls 4x400 where we should take third. DD won her heat in 300 m hurdles by 40 meters but she was in the second heat probably about 8th or 9th overall.

Will your daughter get to go to state? Made it to UK for swim meet with oldest. It was impressive.

And to raise it up a level, Governor Thanos and the University President are at war over the pensions, and layoffs have been threatened as they play a game of political chicken.

Brilliant.

Not so good. Numbers are all up.

Yeah, it's fun being the Disney guy. Better to be at Disney though.

Will your daughter get to go to state? Made it to UK for swim meet with oldest. It was impressive.

Never a good thing when your numbers are up. Hope the threatened layoff is just talk.

DD didn't qualify individually and her relay team might but it depends what the cutoff time is since they weren't one if the top two teams. Almost hope she doesn't go. Just got in at 0100 hours. Track has to suck more than most sports. I think total time on the track for her 3 events was less than 4 minutes and it was 5 hours round trip plus 4.5 hours for the meet.

Morning All from a rainy Fredericton.

Going to be a quiet weekend for me. DW left this morning for the annual school trip to Quebec City and not back until Sunday night. DS has an orientation tomorrow with the Science faculty and he's talking about a party tomorrow night. Looks like it will mostly be just me and the cat. Don't see a lot of anything going on for me.

Have a great Friday!

Now it's layoffs? It's like a contest to see who can hurt the most people.

Supposed to be rainy around these parts for the next few. Sucks. But suppose it’s good for the lawns.

But then you have to mow it.:sad2:

Looks like it will mostly be just me and the cat.

Does your cat enjoy football like Jeff's does?

Does your cat enjoy football like Jeff's does?

He does, he did join in on one of our DisDad playoff broadcasts but I think he is a bigger basketball fan.

Wj-PX4sj-RCxCvDYDKdD4iZmyDGPdUSRaK_UBaLiayXzgNuw3faBo6OrVQpw3Bxej9OPtPwoym5Yw_h9dELdHP_V3LeYo6lqXhOjjfDoLt6DF7V5QA44XyQZv77gr7M19EIM2y-MBGuDI5r3PGxvxoDrfrrRHKX7EFKHl_XOFXgg5dLBh2TZp9cb8Kwj6ZXiJt4cM1qh8wdc0N1wBPD_yVa9-AxJm_JphUEROzazV8iM6IwFyKsHBHuuqQDSP2gQiAD8WsaDn8GmxlBwDXyC5vrgbha2O0LD_N7QkdRKxaA5kB6CasZXEh9pwRXVjxtFTobAiB3TDHoD26SiGfIrHalIIjDYYSt4eu_W5PdNdl2oD0Q9L5eapIpO5L2Y87IGW3Qri_QMJQZEB_yLnWN6MM93RZJRNnyZBBiS-9NHjz6xgHzwqs4uQyplGemqsaz070IBC1ux2gTmGhxBgImqUEm64uzO38ooMgnUpB7haMpFmURd9EnNiICgrjFRfTEftjoIRdVGg6dO7AYVl60mV_TQSU9tmKJ5UO_F_M_ze5JQ6PWsxi5b0tdoYBhD1GVMfCGoJVjzIN_iyNw027NubljwLAWW5LkrFQX7RmycGa4dl_Sm4EwaB-fATrc7HKC1lm8Pqa5sXAJlsvkvHyqZC8RxXGRUXOc=w1236-h695-no

Top O the Mornin Dads! Really need this 3 day weekend, way too much craziness at the job this week. 3 Weeks til DaWorld and that is a much needed break as well.

A+PATRIOTIC+MICKEY+MOUSE.jpg

For those south of the border, enjoy the long weekend and let's not forget what Memorial Day means.

Thank you to all that have or are served this great country!

Not so good. Numbers are all up..
Sorry about all your pension noise and mismanagement. Hope you are gonna work on those numbers some as don't want them rising.
Morning All from a rainy Fredericton.

Going to be a quiet weekend for me. DW left this morning for the annual school trip to Quebec City and not back until Sunday night. DS has an orientation tomorrow with the Science faculty and he's talking about a party tomorrow night. Looks like it will mostly be just me and the cat. Don't see a lot of anything going on for me.

Have a great Friday!
Big Win for your Raptors last night. Looks like you could be enjoying some wings, pizza and cold beer watching them Saturday night.

It's a massive city and is sure spread out. Traffic is a "challenge".
When I was in Houston 16 years ago I had a rental car. I tried driving. I will not be getting a rental car on this trip. Downloaded the Uber app.

Looks like it will mostly be just me and the cat. Don't see a lot of anything going on for me.
Lots of pizza, wings, and beer on the menu?

For those south of the border, enjoy the long weekend and let's not forget what Memorial Day means.
I hope all of you to the south that have a long weekend enjoy it. We should all remember what Memorial Day means.

DW is out at a Girl Guide (that's what we call Girl Scouts here in the North) camp with the two DDs (DW is also a GG leader), so I am tasked with random jobs around the house. Which, I might get to... instead I am going to shoot some clay pigeons with my uncle tomorrow. Great facility north of Calgary. https://www.silverwillow.ca/ Basically "golfing with a shotgun".

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. In honour of Dan's recent trip to Shanghai Disney, we're off to the China Pavilion at Epcot. Last one standing in Nine Dragons Restaurant for a Shanghai Fusion gets to take Mulan home. And, let me tell ya, you know she can blow fireworks at the Emperor's palace, but just wait to see what she can do with your firecracker.

Have a good weekend gents.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. In honour of Dan's recent trip to Shanghai Disney, we're off to the China Pavilion at Epcot. Last one standing in Nine Dragons Restaurant for a Shanghai Fusion gets to take Mulan home. And, let me tell ya, you know she can blow fireworks at the Emperor's palace, but just wait to see what she can do with your firecracker.

Good call. Just waiting on the fiddlehead delivery.

Never a good thing when your numbers are up. Hope the threatened layoff is just talk.

DD didn't qualify individually and her relay team might but it depends what the cutoff time is since they weren't one if the top two teams. Almost hope she doesn't go. Just got in at 0100 hours. Track has to suck more than most sports. I think total time on the track for her 3 events was less than 4 minutes and it was 5 hours round trip plus 4.5 hours for the meet.

Me too. Swim meets are like track meets, unless it is one of the 500 M events.

Now it's layoffs? It's like a contest to see who can hurt the most people.
?

::yes:: Governor Thanos' goal has always been to end the retirement system. Whatever it takes.

Sorry about all your pension noise and mismanagement. Hope you are gonna work on those numbers some as don't want them rising.
t.

Yes, I could use a three day weekend. It's been a rough week.

DW is out at a Girl Guide (that's what we call Girl Scouts here in the North) camp with the two DDs (DW is also a GG leader), so I am tasked with random jobs around the house. Which, I might get to... instead I am going to shoot some clay pigeons with my uncle tomorrow. Great facility north of Calgary. https://www.silverwillow.ca/ Basically "golfing with a shotgun".

Chores or shooting? I'd go with shooting too. Have fun.

Bravo.

Morning, boys.

Went and saw Aladdin with the family last night. Enjoyed it. Was worried about Will Smith but fears were unfounded once the initial shock wore off.

Well done.

View attachment 403007 Morning guys from a Sunny St Ives in cornwall. Down here for about a week on the South Western tip of the UK. I’m looking really hard, I think I can see Jeff’s house. Put some pants on, man.

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter