DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Had my annual physical. Dr determined I was still alive. I asked for a 2nd opinion. He said I was fat too. I'll wait to hear if I failed my lab tests. Returned home and drank a beer to recover from the trauma.
Hope tests come back with good results
Yeah, all those people who say they would work after winning the lottery, I ain't one of them. I can't retire fast enough.
Right there with ya! You want something to keep you busy volunteer where you want, when you want and how often you want.

Morning Dads

Been busy at work trying to tie up loose ends before going on a business trip to Houston next week. I’m pretty sure that trip is going to be all work and no play. I’m not really looking forward to it and would just as soon stay home.

Morning, folks.
Just getting started. Holy crap I needed sleep. Still do!

Been busy at work trying to tie up loose ends before going on a business trip to Houston next week. I’m pretty sure that trip is going to be all work and no play. I’m not really looking forward to it and would just as soon stay home.
No chance to explore, even just a little?

https://spacecenter.org/

Morning all, looks like it's sunny everywhere!!
Not from my window...strong northeast wind blowing off all those pretty icebergs means RDF (rain, drizzle, fog) and cold
On the bright side, it is supposed to turn around this weekend and be sunny with 16C. Not that hot, but better than we've had.

No chance to explore, even just a little?

https://spacecenter.org/
I doubt it. Luckily I have been to Houston before and visited the Space Center. Being able to sit in the original mission control room was pretty cool. But it was 16 years ago, so I'm sure it's change a fair bit since then. Would be nice to get some down time.

I doubt it. Luckily I have been to Houston before and visited the Space Center. Being able to sit in the original mission control room was pretty cool. But it was 16 years ago, so I'm sure it's change a fair bit since then. Would be nice to get some down time.

I've never been. Would sure like to some day.

I always hate it when traveling just means you get to see what a conference room looks like in a different city.

Morning Dads

Houston is an interesting city, probably humid (I think its humid all the time). Some great micro-breweries in the area. But, you will quickly figure out that it is the 4th largest city in the US (may now be the 3rd largest). It's a massive city and is sure spread out. Traffic is a "challenge".

I interviewed for a job down there in 2016. It was a fun trip with my wife.

Road Trip!!!! Let's get it planned, my summer getting book up with a trip to Colorado and WDW, but I'm sure i could squeeze in Houston.

You serious Clark?

I've driven farther for less.

Evening boys. I’m 6 beers in and on the train home after the LEGO sponsored “pub club”. someone has just spent 40 minutes grilling me about the pros and cons of DVC. I’m guessing I’m now the “Disney guy” in the office. But you know what? That’s pretty cool. Have a great evening chaps.

Sounds like a not altogether bad role to have.

It's a massive city and is sure spread out. Traffic is a "challenge".

Meh.
While I don't love traffic... I'll get where I'm going eventually.

District track and field...send extraction team!!!
2329290350_6c47d1035e_z.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter