DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

bbd91a07-9fe3-4f63-9935-3d3e29f7fa63-jpeg.387576

Saw this and had to chime in, Homemade Apple pie is my favorite, followed closely by Maple cream pie. There are only two slices in a pie, the one I'm eating now and the one I'm having for desert.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Just hanging out before we head to Boma.

Nice , enjoy the trip.

View attachment 387576
Stopped in to my granddaughter’s restaurant for some pie and saw this. Thought I would share it with you after our discussions last week. BTW, I had Coconut Creme with just the right ratio of pie filling and whip cream topping.
What’s a Boston cream pie? I mean, cream and pie in the same sentence can’t possibly be bad....

Saw this and had to chime in, Homemade Apple pie is my favorite, followed closely by Maple cream pie. There are only two slices in a pie, the one I'm eating now and the one I'm having for desert.

Nice , enjoy the trip.
Have never had a maple creme pie. Do you have a recipe? I like real maple syrup so I'm sure I'd enjoy it.

I think Doc is going for the all time DISdads meet record... if he doesn't already have it.

Want some?
I'm pretty sure Randall or one of the other guys that have been to a bunch(all?) of the DDCCs have that title. I'm working on it though. Funny thing...two years ago I'd never heard of dismeet.

I have some, but if you can bring through customs without penalty/fees, yes...I'll pay you back.

Sorry about that. I thought you said DW wanted something different.
*EDIT* - Never mind...went back and re-read. you were considering switching and DW didn't want to.

So...just to make sure...how many people?

Update on our O'hana situation. Got an earlier ressie later in the week. We're hanging on to the arrival day Raglan Road ADR for now, but the more the missus and I discuss it, we may end up cancelling that, and just do a quiet night at the resort that night, as we'll be getting up at 1am to drive to the airport for our flight....

TL

I'm pretty sure Randall or one of the other guys that have been to a bunch(all?) of the DDCCs have that title. I'm working on it though. Funny thing...two years ago I'd never heard of dismeet.

I know I hold the record for the oldest DisDads meetup, I met Katoot in August of 1982.

I mean, sure, he's my brother and that was the day he was born, but it still counts, right?

TL

This place is pretty great, isn't it? :goodvibes

I have some, but if you can bring through customs without penalty/fees, yes...I'll pay you back.

Oh, yeah. No worries about bringing it (unless I put it in my carry on, of course).

I know I hold the record for the oldest DisDads meetup, I met Katoot in August of 1982.

I mean, sure, he's my brother and that was the day he was born, but it still counts, right?

:lmao:

Evening guys.

Had an unplanned date night tonight...at the emergency room. DW took a spill on some ice yesterday and hurt her arm, turns out it may be broken. She needs a visit to the fracture clinic tomorrow to make sure but looks like a cast may be in her future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter