DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening guys.

Had an unplanned date night tonight...at the emergency room. DW took a spill on some ice yesterday and hurt her arm, turns out it may be broken. She needs a visit to the fracture clinic tomorrow to make sure but looks like a cast may be in her future.
That sucks Darcy. Hoping for quick healing for the missus.

Top O the mornin Dads! Y’all know what I’m up to so will just leave it at that. Have a good one.
Evening guys.

Had an unplanned date night tonight...at the emergency room. DW took a spill on some ice yesterday and hurt her arm, turns out it may be broken. She needs a visit to the fracture clinic tomorrow to make sure but looks like a cast may be in her future.
Sorry to hear that. Hope it’s not broke.

tenor.gif

Evening guys.

praying

I know I hold the record for the oldest DisDads meetup, I met Katoot in August of 1982.

I mean, sure, he's my brother and that was the day he was born, but it still counts, right?

TL

It's like finding a tax loophole. :lmao: Although, I'm not sure you can have a meet before the formation of the DisDads in November 2007.

Evening guys.

Ouch. I hope she is ok. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Morning guys.

Thanks for all the well wishes. She'll get the final word this afternoon but the doctor last night said everything but the x-ray indicated some type of fracture. They put a temporary cast on it last night to immobilize it until she could get to the fracture clinic this afternoon. It is her right forearm and she's right-handed so it will be interesting. Any of you ever have to use a curling iron? LOL

Hello gents. Been a bit sidetracked with work lately.
Not much to report on the home front. DD19 has been making use of her newly legal status and hit up a karaoke bar this past weekend with friends. I’m hoping she doesn’t make a habit of it. It was one her friends 19th birthday so I think it more to do with that.

Oh my. That looks awfully good. In Boston in about 8 weeks, I’ll keep a look out.
Boston cream pie may be the best dessert ever.
Boston cream pie is one of my favourites. I’ve always thought of it more as cake than pie though. But when it’s that good I’ll call it anything.

Ouch it’s that time of year.
Hope she’s doing ok

Thanks for all the well wishes. She'll get the final word this afternoon but the doctor last night said everything but the x-ray indicated some type of fracture. They put a temporary cast on it last night to immobilize it until she could get to the fracture clinic this afternoon. It is her right forearm and she's right-handed so it will be interesting. Any of you ever have to use a curling iron? LOL
Continued well wishes for her.
Curling hair may be the best thing you end up doing.

Thanks for all the well wishes. She'll get the final word this afternoon but the doctor last night said everything but the x-ray indicated some type of fracture.

Sorry to hear that. Now that she's injured she'll see the true value of everything you do around the house for her and you'll finally get the gratitude that you--

HA! Sorry, I couldn't get through that with a straight face.

Boston cream pie is one of my favourites. I’ve always thought of it more as cake than pie though.

Yep, definitely not pie. Pretty yummy, though.

So, I get a small sampling of Champions League thru TNT. Anyone else watching? Who you got?

Morning guys.

Sorry to hear it. I broke my right arm my last year of college - during finals. Had a jerk (And Dept Chair) professor who said no exceptions, so I took my final trying to hold a pencil and scan tron color with my right hand. It wasn't fun.

Hello gents. Been a bit sidetracked with work lately.
Not much to report on the home front. DD19 has been making use of her newly legal status and hit up a karaoke bar this past weekend with friends. I’m hoping she doesn’t make a habit of it. It was one her friends 19th birthday so I think it more to do with .

Yes, put your foot down. Karoeke is dangerous. No need for that in a civilized society.

Sorry to hear that. Now that she's injured she'll see the true value of everything you do around the house for her and you'll finally get the gratitude that you--

HA! Sorry, I couldn't get through that with a straight face.

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Maybe it was a pie at one point and then someone said, ya know this would be even better if it were cake instead of crust.
Dunno

This from a very quick Google search.

A Boston cream pie is a yellow butter cake that is filled with custard or cream and topped with chocolate glaze. The dessert acquired its name when cakes and pies were cooked in the same pans, and the words were used interchangeably.

This from a very quick Google search.

A Boston cream pie is a yellow butter cake that is filled with custard or cream and topped with chocolate glaze. The dessert acquired its name when cakes and pies were cooked in the same pans, and the words were used interchangeably.

wikidaddio

Evening guys.

Well that’s less than ideal. Best to the lovely Mrs Declansdad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter