DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

DW and I make our own pizza and it's a good amount of work, but oh so worth it. When we just want something quick, we order or go pick one up, but most are just meh. It fills you up, but lacking.

What's that joke? Sex is a lot like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. :lmao:

Good amount of work but oh so worth it. Even when you just want something quick.

Got it.

Well, we all know I'm not going to work hard enough to work myself out of a job. Sadly, speaking of that, there has been a significant push at work to create and publish online curriculums (password protected). I have told one of my co-workers that if we move all our curriculums online, then there isn't a reason for us to be employed. Others are just all in favor. I just hope I can last these next 3 years 9 months.

Hang in there...

Morning gents, we made it to the weekend. I spent the morning outside taking down Halloween decorations in the rain. It's supposed to rain all weekend and I didn't want to have pumpkins and ghosts up on the lawn all next week. It was now or never. At least they can dry out in the garage and I'll pack it all away tomorrow.

What's that joke? Sex is a lot like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. :lmao:
I haven't heard that one before, but there's truth to it. :rotfl2:

Morning all. Chores today, then work.

Morning gents, we made it to the weekend. I spent the morning outside taking down Halloween decorations in the rain. It's supposed to rain all weekend and I didn't want to have pumpkins and ghosts up on the lawn all next week. It was now or never. At least they can dry out in the garage and I'll pack it all away tomorrow.

Did that yesterday. Fun times

Happy Saturday. Should have a relaxing day off today. But, DW is out shopping, so who knows.

Morning gents, we made it to the weekend. I spent the morning outside taking down Halloween decorations in the rain. It's supposed to rain all weekend and I didn't want to have pumpkins and ghosts up on the lawn all next week. It was now or never. At least they can dry out in the garage :rotfl2:

Sounds like a plan. I thought about doing Christmas lights like Clark Griswold, if I could leave them out all year round.

Morning all. Chores today, then work.

Watched my mom growing up doing laundry all day Saturday followed by shopping. My dad cut the grass every Saturday. So, I learned - why ruin my Saturday? So, I just leave work early and pick up groceries during the week, do a load of laundry every other day, etc. So, even though I don't get paid well, I use the flexibility that I have. I know others aren't as lucky.

Watched my mom growing up doing laundry all day Saturday followed by shopping. My dad cut the grass every Saturday. So, I learned - why ruin my Saturday? So, I just leave work early and pick up groceries during the week, do a load of laundry every other day, etc. So, even though I don't get paid well, I use the flexibility that I have. I know others aren't as lucky.

I do that to an extent, but... it’s complicated.

Spending another night in a hotel, this time with DS. Drive to Sherbrooke Quebec took about an hour or so longer that we expected. We drove through Maine and it is suppose to be 6.5 hours instead of 7.5 if we stay in Canada for the whole drive. We were doing good until we got back to the Quebec border and it decided to snow for a bit. Speed dropped from about 90 kph to 40, with a few scary spots. We passed 3 cars off the road on the way.

Hoping for good weather tomorrow for the long drive home so I can get 24 hours at home before heading to Toronto for a few days.

Spending another night in a hotel, this time with DS. Drive to Sherbrooke Quebec took about an hour or so longer that we expected. We drove through Maine and it is suppose to be 6.5 hours instead of 7.5 if we stay in Canada for the whole drive. We were doing good until we got back to the Quebec border and it decided to snow for a bit. Speed dropped from about 90 kph to 40, with a few scary spots. We passed 3 cars off the road on the way.

Hoping for good weather tomorrow for the long drive home so I can get 24 hours at home before heading to Toronto for a few days.
Dude. Stay safe. Don’t let “get-home-itis” sway you.

"Happy" Monday gents. Anybody watch Mickey's 90th Birthday Celebration last night? There were a few interesting bits, some history of Walt and Mickey. There were a bunch of forgettable performances of good songs by current Disney channel stars. Surely they could have had Jodi Benson sing Part of your World, but whatever.

"Happy" Monday gents. Anybody watch Mickey's 90th Birthday Celebration last night?

Only noticed it this morning when I saw a blip on facebook.

There were a few interesting bits, some history of Walt and Mickey. There were a bunch of forgettable performances of good songs by current Disney channel stars. Surely they could have had Jodi Benson sing Part of your World, but whatever.

Sounds like I didn't miss overly much.

"Happy" Monday gents. Anybody watch Mickey's 90th Birthday Celebration last night? There were a few interesting bits, some history of Walt and Mickey. There were a bunch of forgettable performances of good songs by current Disney channel stars. Surely they could have had Jodi Benson sing Part of your World, but whatever.

No, I missed that one. I did see a different show about how Disney (the company) is blocking the free domain copyright rules on their characters. The irony was that Disney (Walt) made money from characters that were available in the free domain.

Morning All.

About 1500 kilometers of driving plus a volleyball tournament in 40 hours but I'm back in the office. Not sure how productive I will be but I'm here. Arrived home a little after 2 am to find out about the wicked storm that left about 100,000 customers without power in the province Saturday night. Luckily we had power but no school for DW today as they don't.

Headed out to Toronto tomorrow for some more meetings. Good times!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

About 1500 kilometers of driving plus a volleyball tournament in 40 hours but I'm back in the office. Not sure how productive I will be but I'm here.

Dude... Go lie down.

Arrived home a little after 2 am to find out about the wicked storm that left about 100,000 customers without power in the province Saturday night.

Whoa! I've been out of the loop with news for a bit. Hadn't heard that.

About 1500 kilometers of driving plus a volleyball tournament in 40 hours but I'm back in the office. Not sure how productive I will be but I'm here.
Good to hear you made it back safely. You must be tired though. That's a lot of going.

Wicked wind storm throughout the province, there are plenty of people that won't have power for another few days.
It's been really windy here Saturday night and all Sunday too. I think there are a lot of power outages farther west. Not too bad around here, a few trees downed and knocked out power to some neighbourhoods in the city, but pretty localized. My place was OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter