DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You may be right, I may be stupid,
but it just may be an touron that you're looking for. :lmao:

:laughing:

And in further news of the home grown nut Nazi supporter, so many people complained that he was fired from his job.

Good. Idiot.

Somehow we are disappointed when we have to call. I even use the online app for pizza delivery. How much lazier can I possibly get? I'm sure there is another level.

How much lazier? Another level?

"Makes own dough, pizza sauce, grates own cheese, bakes the result."
"Buys dough, pizza sauce and gets pre-grated cheese, bakes the result."
"Goes to store. Buys frozen pizza. Bakes."
"Goes to restaurant. Buys pizza."
"Phones restaurant. Pizza delivered."
"Uses app."
"Hey kids! Order pizza! There's an app!"
"Waits until someone orders pizza."

Glad you got what you wanted. MK Desert Party?

Yep!

It does. I was flying Porter for the first time, they still give you a free beer so it felt like a win to me.
Yep. That's a win.
Porter doesn't come out this far (although I hear they're considering it. Closest they get is Thunder Bay) but I hear really good things about them.

Happy Friday. Played tennis last night and my knee did not hurt then or this AM. Granted, I changed a lot of footwork to prevent injury, but I made it thru and did well enough. Hopefully, I can keep that going.

How much lazier? Another level?

"Buys dough, pizza sauce and gets pre-grated cheese, bakes the result."
"Goes to store. Buys frozen pizza. Bakes."
"Goes to restaurant. Buys pizza."
"Phones restaurant. Pizza delivered."
"Uses app."
"Hey kids! Order pizza! There's an app!"

!

Brilliant. Now i just need an app for someone to go to work for me.

Was travelling on Halloween, didn't see any trick or treaters on the plane at all.

You could have trick or treated the passengers. They could give you candy, money, their alcohol, or their medications or you would moon them. Or, you could have trick or treated the flight attendants for alcohol or they would turn a trick for you. Sounds like a win-win. :lmao:

Not Multiquoting this time. I may be too old...this dag nabbed new fangled technology is just chafing my behind.
But how is your lawn?
Hopefully everyone is off it. :p

but it just may be an touron that you're looking for.
I have to give Liesa a lot of credit for that term. Touron. Love it.

I've done this. It is satisfying....but....
This is a whole lot easier.

Was travelling on Halloween, didn't see any trick or treaters on the plane at all.

Oh and the dolewhip machines have been removed from all Disney ships.
Well...the only reason I would consider the costly Disney line...gone.

Oh the horror!

<hearing taps playing in my head>

But how is your lawn?

Hopefully everyone is off it. :p

I have to give Liesa a lot of credit for that term. Touron. Love it.

I don't have a lawn right now. Well, I have one, but it's several hundred miles away, so no idea if anyone is on it.

::yes:: Liesa hit a home run with that one.

DW and I make our own pizza and it's a good amount of work, but oh so worth it. When we just want something quick, we order or go pick one up, but most are just meh. It fills you up, but lacking.

Kinda like bacon compared to brussel sprouts.
Both will fill you up(well if you can keep the latter down), but one tastes way better.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Will be back in a bit to call it as Dan asked me to fill in and with all goin on at work forgot about it last week - sorry but back in a few.
Happy Friday. Played tennis last night and my knee did not hurt then or this AM. Granted, I changed a lot of footwork to prevent injury, but I made it thru and did well enough. Hopefully, I can keep that going.
Glad to hear the knee is better.

Good to hear!

Brilliant. Now i just need an app for someone to go to work for me.

Careful what you wish for.

“Yeah.. there’s an app for that now. You’re fired,”

You could have trick or treated the passengers. They could give you candy, money, their alcohol, or their medications or you would moon them. Or, you could have trick or treated the flight attendants for alcohol or they would turn a trick for you. Sounds like a win-win. :lmao:

:laughing:

Yep.

All right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone to Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness for a trip to the woods and some great beers. Last one standing goes home with Pocahontas. And let me tell ya, she is really good in the woods, how high will the sycamore grow If you cut it down, then you'll never know.....................

All right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone to Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness for a trip to the woods and some great beers. Last one standing goes home with Pocahontas. And let me tell ya, she is really good in the woods, how high will the sycamore grow If you cut it down, then you'll never know.....................
Cut. It. Down...:faint:

Do believe that's what they call: a Bobbitt

DW and I make our own pizza and it's a good amount of work, but oh so worth it. When we just want something quick, we order or go pick one up, but most are just meh. It fills you up, but lacking.

What's that joke? Sex is a lot like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. :lmao:

Glad to hear the knee is better.

Thanks. Went for a walk today as well. Good news that I can exercise it that much.

Beer is intended to be taken internally. It is liberally applied to the other end.
]

Well, I've had a lot in one end. I may have been to drunk to remember if went through the other end. :scared1: :lmao:

Careful what you wish for.

“Yeah.. there’s an app for that now. You’re fired,”

Well, we all know I'm not going to work hard enough to work myself out of a job. Sadly, speaking of that, there has been a significant push at work to create and publish online curriculums (password protected). I have told one of my co-workers that if we move all our curriculums online, then there isn't a reason for us to be employed. Others are just all in favor. I just hope I can last these next 3 years 9 months.

Sycamore tree or palm tree? Well, at least one is in Florida. :sad2::sad1::sad:

Do believe that's what they call: a Bobbitt

:scared1::eek::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter