DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

'Morning all...
Would have been a good day to stay home and just settle in.
Of course, it'd been a better day to be spending at Da' World, but we can't always do what's best.

I walked in cool club and yelled(well said loudly)....don't drink the Beverly!!
You may have saved several lives.
Then again, you may also have ruined a few folks candid photo opportunities.
One of the burdens of public service.

I am so glad i have a well for water...
Given that your pump system doesn't fail on ya'...
(have had to deal with that in the past.)

Here is the latest from the Pirate Queen on Facebook.

View attachment 361032
Most of us survive life.
She's one of those folks who actually live it.

It's part meeting and part team building. We get to sleep in these

otentik.jpg
More affordable than the cabins at FW, I s'pect
Enjoy the adventure.

As long as a good supply of Beer, Wine, Rum and other liquors is maintained there is no need for panic:rolleyes1:drinking1
Words to live by.
(so long as you can maintain that good supply of Beer, Wine, Rum and other liquors.)

I am debating on what to order at Shula's tomorrow night, the strong favorite is the 20 oz Prime Rib, with the 24 oz Porterhouse as a serious contender:scratchin
I say order both. I'm good with leftovers...
(steak-n-eggs for breakfast and steak sandwiches for lunch the next day sounds like a winner to me.)

Top O the Mornin Dads! Cloudy, grey, rainy fall weather her today and for the weekend. Gonna do a whole lot of nothing this weekend me thinks. Have a good one gents.
Can't remember if it's Mike or Rob who has this in their sig, but you would have been proud of me...
I walked in cool club and yelled(well said loudly)....don't drink the Beverly!!
Not me...........
Kenny G...hmmm...is that allowed under our rules?
I sure as heck hope not
'Morning all...
Would have been a good day to stay home and just settle in.
Of course, it'd been a better day to be spending at Da' World, but we can't always do what's best.
Right there with ya on both thoughts, a 3 day weekend would have been great but a day at DaWorld would be even better.

I am debating on what to order at Shula's tomorrow night, the strong favorite is the 20 oz Prime Rib, with the 24 oz Porterhouse as a serious contender:scratchin
Might need yo see if you can add 1 to your ADR. :lmao:
Will have to see how long I'll be down here before I spring for Shulas. I think it will depend on how soon I sell (or rent) house in GA. ;)

Another cool morning up here, hopefully it warms up for the weekend. I have a meeting for our Canada Games mission staff tomorrow and Sunday at Fundy National Park. It's part meeting and part team building. We get to sleep in these

otentik.jpg

Looks like there may be a stove of some sort for heat.

That....actually looks pretty cool.

This is known as a good problem to have.

That actually looks pretty cool. :)

Great minds.

Plus I refuse to be outdone by a 13yr old:rotfl2:

:laughing:

Yep

Given that your pump system doesn't fail on ya'...
(have had to deal with that in the past.)

Meh. All you need is a long straw and you're good.

Most of us survive life.
She's one of those folks who actually live it.

Well said.

Happy Friday. Spent a longer day than usual at work. Let the weekend begin.

I went to EPCOT again for a bit longer this time. Was able to do single rider for test track and catch a few of the F&W offerings and got to see Billy Ocean performing at eat to the beat. Saw Kenny G the other night, but only the last maybe 5 minutes of his show. I like Kenny G and wish I'd gotten there sooner that night.
!!

Beverly. Never had it. Never will.

I hadn't thought of Epcot drinking when not staying on property. In the heat though, I can sweat out most of the alcohol ever before I could get near the car to drive home.

Kenny G...hmmm...is that allowed under our rules?

No. Man card on double secret probation.

Hmmm. I would go with the Prime Rib of those two options.

Serious question. Can you still eat that much?

C'mon man!!! This isn't the Disgirls page. Time to man up, or belly up. Your man card is now on double secret probation.

Made it to Saturday. Tennis this AM with youngest dd and no pain in the knee. I may test it more this week and see. House is empty now and I have Leicester City vs West Ham. Cheer for 007.

:rotfl2::thumbsup2:rotfl: Thanks Norm, was getting a bit worried in here today....... Kenny G and can you eat a whole steak :scared1:

Someone had to try and stop the madness. ::yes::

Ha! Joke's on you! I lost my man card long ago... over and over and over again.

Well, most of us lose them when we were engaged/ married, but we can pretend to borrow the when posting here. :lmao:

It's still on double secret probation.

Made it to Saturday. Tennis this AM with youngest dd and no pain in the knee. I may test it more this week and see. House is empty now and I have Leicester City vs West Ham. Cheer for 007.

Someone had to try and stop the madness. ::yes::

Well, most of us lose them when we were engaged/ married, but we can pretend to borrow the when posting here. :lmao:

It's still on double secret probation.
Double secret probation?

Okay I triple dog dare you then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter