July
7-11
Royal Pacific
standard room
$250/average rate per night
Kids Free Ticket package
2 adults/2 kids
ekmurphy12

this is the best deal I could find .... if anyone knows of something better please let me know :)

Too bad your not a FL resident or have an annual pass, the rate drops to $169 a night.

UPDATE - just changed our ressie

Oct 8th to 13th
HRH Kids Suite
Super Bowl Promotion
327.00 weekdays
369.00 weekends

Will be staying at The Hard Rock from August 18 (Tuesday) thru August 24 (Monday).

Total price including taxes. $978.00. Averages out at $163.00 per night for a Garden View Room with two queen size beds. The only added cost was the 2 Park Unlimited admission tickets which were an additional $212.00 and the two round trip tickets from Atlantic City which were $348.00.

Will ask for an upgrade to Club level when we get there or at least a break in the cost of the upgrade using my Lowes You First card.

Added! :thumbsup2

July
7-11
Royal Pacific
standard room
$250/average rate per night
Kids Free Ticket package
2 adults/2 kids
ekmurphy12

this is the best deal I could find .... if anyone knows of something better please let me know :)

Added! :thumbsup2

UPDATE - just changed our ressie

Oct 8th to 13th
HRH Kids Suite
Super Bowl Promotion
327.00 weekdays
369.00 weekends

Updated! :thumbsup2

Updated to here!

Thanks about the Super Saver rate info! I changed my AAA rate of $530.40 for a 1 Bedroom Portofino Suite to $499.20

I just obtained a better rate for the 1 Bedroom Portofino Suite. I just got a better APH rate for the suite. Its now $428.00 for the first 2 nights and $468.00 for the last 2 nights. Total is $2016.00.

Hi All
I am booked at the HRH for 8 nights in October, the 24th to the 31st. Our original price (this was at the AAA rate) was $260.10 for the weekend days and $242.10 for the weekdays.

I called yesterday to check for anything new, and the woman told me because we were staying 7 nights or more, that I could get a better rate. She said it wasn't the supersaver rate, but some other multi-night discount, so.........

Now I'm paying $216.75 for the first Saturday night, then it bumps down to $161.40 for the weeknights, and Fri the 30th and Sat the 31st are only $173.40!

To make a long story short, we are saving just under $700!!!!! from our original booking price :cool1::thumbsup2

That really made my day, since I am still in a post vacation funk, after having been at the parks from May 23rd to the 31st.

I have been calling roughly every 2 weeks since early February when I originally booked our stay, and this just came available now.

So, anyone going for HHN call and check for any changes, it certainly won't hurt to try!

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Additional APH rates have been released for October. I was able to reduce my rate a little by changing from the Super Saver to an APH rate. I'm not sure if you'll see the same savings, if any, because you're length of stay reflects an 8 night discount while mine was for 4 nights.

:thumbsup2

August 8-14 (6 nights)
Portofino Bay Resort
Garden View 2 Queen Beds
$177.93 plus tax = $210.93 per night
Rate Type: Super Savings
Loews First Upgrade applied? No
LF level: Blue
username: Perdita&Pongo

There are gobs of all levels of PBH rooms at prices cheaper than HRH & RPR the week we are going. What gives? I am not complaining, but did a convention cancel for that week?

BTW, what about this "Taking Care of Business" promo LoewsFirst is running where you get fast-tracked to Gold Status by just staying a weeknight at a participating resort? Anyone try booking one night somehwere prior to their USF trip to use the Gold status at USF? Can you book a weeknight, pay the deposit, never check-in and still have it count as a stay for LoewsFirst, hence get the Gold Status? What is the LoewsFirsrt Policy on rooms booked/deposit paid, but no check-in counting as a stay? You lose the deposit obviously,but does it count as a stay? Might be worth it to us to use this strategy to get to Gold status before our 6-night Portofino stay. Comments?

in case some others have not seen it, this is on the website.

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
BOOK YOUR ROOM

Check-inCheck-outRooms
R. ADULTS (18+) KIDS
SEARCH
Get treated like GOLD on your next stay!

The best way to truly enjoy the Loews Hotels experience is to join our YouFirst rewards program. Join and stay with us on a weekday between now and August 30, 2009 and you'll be fast-tracked to Gold membership status!
Book your stay now and join YouFirst during the booking process.
Already a YouFirst member with Member- or Blue-level status?
Stay with us on a weekday between now and August 30, 2009 and you'll ALSO be fast-tracked to Gold membership status!

you have to have the stay by August 30th.

answering the above posters question, i'm sure if you fail to check in you would lose that booking for the perk above.

you would be paying for a one night stay with your deposit that you would lose. why kiss off that type of money?
the benefits at the hotels aren't that great.

in the fine print of the bottom of the page with the special offer is this:

* Terms & Conditions: Excluding Hard Rock Hotel. Offer valid when you join YouFirst (if applicable) and consume a stay between now - 8/30/09. Must arrive on a weekday (Sunday-Thursday) to take advantage of this offer. Subject to availability. YouFirst join date must be prior to arrival date. Not combinable with any other offers. Not applicable to groups, negotiated or third-party rates. Not applicable to existing reservations. Gold amenities will be awarded on first stay, but Gold status may not be reflected on your YouFirst account until 5-15 days after check out. Gold status will remain for one year following arrival date. Guaranteed availability at Orlando properties may vary. YouFirst terms & conditions apply.

:thumbsup2

August 8-14 (6 nights)
Portofino Bay Resort
Garden View 2 Queen Beds
$177.93 plus tax = $210.93 per night
Rate Type: Super Savings
Loews First Upgrade applied? No
LF level: Blue
username: Perdita&Pongo

There are gobs of all levels of PBH rooms at prices cheaper than HRH & RPR the week we are going. What gives? I am not complaining, but did a convention cancel for that week?

BTW, what about this "Taking Care of Business" promo LoewsFirst is running where you get fast-tracked to Gold Status by just staying a weeknight at a participating resort? Anyone try booking one night somehwere prior to their USF trip to use the Gold status at USF? Can you book a weeknight, pay the deposit, never check-in and still have it count as a stay for LoewsFirst, hence get the Gold Status? What is the LoewsFirsrt Policy on rooms booked/deposit paid, but no check-in counting as a stay? You lose the deposit obviously,but does it count as a stay? Might be worth it to us to use this strategy to get to Gold status before our 6-night Portofino stay. Comments?

Added!

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
BOOK YOUR ROOM

Check-inCheck-outRooms
R. ADULTS (18+) KIDS
SEARCH

The best way to truly enjoy the Loews Hotels experience is to join our YouFirst rewards program. Join and stay with us on a weekday between now and August 30, 2009 and you'll be fast-tracked to Gold membership status!
Stay with us on a weekday between now and August 30, 2009 and you'll ALSO be fast-tracked to Gold membership status!

answering the above posters question, i'm sure if you fail to check in you would lose that booking for the perk above.

you would be paying for a one night stay with your deposit that you would lose. why kiss off that type of money?

* Terms & Conditions: Excluding Hard Rock Hotel. Offer valid when you join YouFirst (if applicable) and consume a stay between now - 8/30/09. Must arrive on a weekday (Sunday-Thursday) to take advantage of this offer. Subject to availability. YouFirst join date must be prior to arrival date. Not combinable with any other offers. Not applicable to groups, negotiated or third-party rates. Not applicable to existing reservations. Gold amenities will be awarded on first stay, but Gold status may not be reflected on your YouFirst account until 5-15 days after check out. Gold status will remain for one year following arrival date. Guaranteed availability at Orlando properties may vary. YouFirst terms & conditions apply.

Is it wrong for me to get angry at Loews over this? I stayed at Universal twice last year, once the year before that, and several times in the previous years before that. If Loews hadn't changed their policy from LoewsFirst to Youfirst last year, I'd probably be a Platinum member right now. But I'm not, I'm just a Gold member. Now I hear that they're giving away Gold memberships to those who can make an impromptu stay over the summer! It gets frustrating when companies ignore their current customer base in attempt to get new customers. When are companies going to realise that keeping current customers is just as important as getting new customers!

Sorry for the rant!

August 8-15 (7 nights)
Portofino Bay Resort
Parlor Suite
$172.48 plus tax
Rate Type: Length Of Stay
Loews First Upgrade applied? Yes
LF level: Platinum

Awesome rate - we usually stay at Royal Pacific but we are a party of five but RPR suites usually don't hold five.

Lou

Added!

Is it wrong for me to get angry at Loews over this? I stayed at Universal twice last year, once the year before that, and several times in the previous years before that. If Loews hadn't changed their policy from LoewsFirst to Youfirst last year, I'd probably be a Platinum member right now. But I'm not, I'm just a Gold member. Now I hear that they're giving away Gold memberships to those who can make an impromptu stay over the summer! It gets frustrating when companies ignore their current customer base in attempt to get new customers. When are companies going to realise that keeping current customers is just as important as getting new customers!

Sorry for the rant!

I agree 100% on this.We stay at Loews in Florida alot,but when we venture to Cinnci every year or so they dont realise our status at all!!!
We are always Blue level,cause of the FLA rate..

I agree 100% on this.We stay at Loews in Florida alot,but when we venture to Cinnci every year or so they dont realise our status at all!!!
We are always Blue level,cause of the FLA rate..

Be angry. we were one night shy of Platinum according to their original standards.

We are Gold (due to the bucks we have shelled out). Now they are giving it away......its not cool at all!

Sept 26-30 (4 nights)
RPR
2 Queens Garden View
2 Adult and 2 kids passes
Kids stay and eat free promo
985.50 total

Don't go here very often so not sure if it's a good deal or not. Seemed good with free lunch and dinner for kids and all tickets for that price??

Sorry for the rant!

Rant away I am with ya on that!

Be angry. we were one night shy of Platinum according to their original standards.

We are Gold (due to the bucks we have shelled out). Now they are giving it away......its not cool at all!

We are in the same boat. :mad:

Sept 26-30 (4 nights)
RPR
2 Queens Garden View
2 Adult and 2 kids passes
Kids stay and eat free promo
985.50 total

Don't go here very often so not sure if it's a good deal or not. Seemed good with free lunch and dinner for kids and all tickets for that price??

That's around 245 a night, which seems like a good deal since it includes both tickets and kids eating free. :thumbsup2 BUT it's always worth keeping tabs on this thread and seeing the deals others are getting, coz you never know when a new promo comes out.

October 8, 2009 Thursday
October 11, 2009 Sunday

ANNUAL PASSHOLDER DISCOUNT

Room Type: STANDARD ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS 335 Sq Ft

Avg Nightly Rate: 190.67

Total Cost Including Taxes: 643.50

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
BOOK YOUR ROOM
Check-inCheck-outRooms
R. ADULTS (18+) KIDS
SEARCH

:banana: Changed my ressie from September at the HRH to August 26-28 at PBH club level, but I didn't know about this perk. Thank you for posting it.

Karen

you're welcome.

for those looking for deals, always check out the promos that are listed on the loews site.

be sure to go to the orlando section to see what might be there that will be of benefit for you.

sometimes these promos are posted but missed on the forums.

Added!

Sorry for the rant!

Patster, i totally agree with you on how loews is biting the hands that feeds them.

with that change of program last july 1st, it screwed many of us regulars that stay onsite.

i have been platinum a number of years but with the new rule of last year, this will be my last year as platinum status.

i sent a very long letter to loews about the free "gift" they gave out at christmas time.....

what a joke.
many busted their butts to get their appropriate days in in order to stay eligible for the next year and then loews gives the status away to everyone for another year.

they even gave the "gift" to those that earned it.....

end of my rant now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter