Date and Rate ...............2009

Thanks!

As for getting this thread stickied, that rests in the hands of the mods.

Probably the same darn tag fairy mod that refuses to give me a tag!:lmao:

i know..
you've been robbed...............:rolleyes1

the sneetch needs the proud redhead tag............

I agree with the above. Patster needs a tag. What are the criteria here for tagging? (I guess if we knew, everyone would be tagged.....)

:rotfl:

Another vote for A tag for patster.....

Hey Tag Fairy are you listening??
Please make A Redhead Please!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Is there a reason why the 2007 thread is a sticky and not this one :confused3

Looking to book my Christmas room soon & these threads have always been a great help :)

Me too!

Can anyone tell me if there have been any discounts (either AAA or AP) or special deals for Christmas time in the past?

I'm looking to add some US days to my next Disney trip - either Dec 20 - 22 or Dec 27 - 29.

Thanks!

I just checked and Dec. 20 - 22 will be your best bet for good rates with rates averaging $100 less per night than the Dec. 27 - 29 dates at RPR.

Assuming 2 adults and 2 children, on Universal's hotel booking system, RPR's cheapest rates are currently:

$249.00 - Seasonal rate
$224.10 - Super Saver rate
$224.00 - APH rate
The AAA rate doesn't diplay, so you would need to call and ask what that rate is.

I just checked and Dec. 20 - 22 will be your best bet for good rates with rates averaging $100 less per night than the Dec. 27 - 29 dates at RPR.

Assuming 2 adults and 2 children, on Universal's hotel booking system, RPR's cheapest rates are currently:

$249.00 - Seasonal rate
$224.10 - Super Saver rate
$224.00 - APH rate
The AAA rate doesn't diplay, so you would need to call and ask what that rate is.

Thanks, Patster. I just checked AAA. The rate for Dec 20 - 22 for RPR is $211.65.

Thanks, Patster. I just checked AAA. The rate for Dec 20 - 22 for RPR is $211.65.

You're welcome.

If you can afford that ( a one night deposit), I would book that now to guarantee a hotel room for that date. If rates drop, you can contact Universal and have the new rate applied to your reservation. You can always cancel more than 5 days away from your trip and receive a full refund on any deposit that was initially required.

You're welcome.

If you can afford that ( a one night deposit), I would book that now to guarantee a hotel room for that date. If rates drop, you can contact Universal and have the new rate applied to your reservation. You can always cancel more than 5 days away from your trip and receive a full refund on any deposit that was initially required.

I was thinking the same thing. The problem is I'm not sure to which dates to go with. I would love some input so I posted my dilemma in this thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2192051

Thanks!

Hi All
I am booked at the HRH for 8 nights in October, the 24th to the 31st. Our original price (this was at the AAA rate) was $260.10 for the weekend days and $242.10 for the weekdays.

I called yesterday to check for anything new, and the woman told me because we were staying 7 nights or more, that I could get a better rate. She said it wasn't the supersaver rate, but some other multi-night discount, so.........

Now I'm paying $216.75 for the first Saturday night, then it bumps down to $161.40 for the weeknights, and Fri the 30th and Sat the 31st are only $173.40!

To make a long story short, we are saving just under $700!!!!! from our original booking price :cool1::thumbsup2

That really made my day, since I am still in a post vacation funk, after having been at the parks from May 23rd to the 31st.

I have been calling roughly every 2 weeks since early February when I originally booked our stay, and this just came available now.

So, anyone going for HHN call and check for any changes, it certainly won't hurt to try!

-Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter