Date and Rate ...............2009

Hi All
I am booked at the HRH for 8 nights in October, the 24th to the 31st. Our original price (this was at the AAA rate) was $260.10 for the weekend days and $242.10 for the weekdays.

I called yesterday to check for anything new, and the woman told me because we were staying 7 nights or more, that I could get a better rate. She said it wasn't the supersaver rate, but some other multi-night discount, so.........

Now I'm paying $216.75 for the first Saturday night, then it bumps down to $161.40 for the weeknights, and Fri the 30th and Sat the 31st are only $173.40!

To make a long story short, we are saving just under $700!!!!! from our original booking price :cool1::thumbsup2

That really made my day, since I am still in a post vacation funk, after having been at the parks from May 23rd to the 31st.

I have been calling roughly every 2 weeks since early February when I originally booked our stay, and this just came available now.

So, anyone going for HHN call and check for any changes, it certainly won't hurt to try!

-Mike

Congrats!!!
That's like getting free airfare!:thumbsup2:cool1:

September
5-7
HRH
2 Queens; Obstructed view
$179
APH
N/A
ruadisneyfan2

Added! :thumbsup2

Hi All
I am booked at the HRH for 8 nights in October, the 24th to the 31st. Our original price (this was at the AAA rate) was $260.10 for the weekend days and $242.10 for the weekdays.

I called yesterday to check for anything new, and the woman told me because we were staying 7 nights or more, that I could get a better rate. She said it wasn't the supersaver rate, but some other multi-night discount, so.........

Now I'm paying $216.75 for the first Saturday night, then it bumps down to $161.40 for the weeknights, and Fri the 30th and Sat the 31st are only $173.40!

To make a long story short, we are saving just under $700!!!!! from our original booking price :cool1::thumbsup2

That really made my day, since I am still in a post vacation funk, after having been at the parks from May 23rd to the 31st.

I have been calling roughly every 2 weeks since early February when I originally booked our stay, and this just came available now.

So, anyone going for HHN call and check for any changes, it certainly won't hurt to try!

-Mike

Hi Mike! Congrats on the reduced rate! I'm still holding out hope for October AP rates.

Awesome deal, Mike!!!

NOw you just need super sweet air from Southwest (which I think is still at 59 each way, right?)

Ok here I am I found the link,,,ok after I was given the link:rotfl2: sorry:goodvibes. So we booked our stay at the Hard Rock from the 9th of Oct to the 12th of this year:cool1:,It turn out pretty good for the three nights It avreaged out to be 245.00 per night with tax the totatl came to about 800.00+ not great but I guess not bad eather,my DS Is so excited to be staying there and to se HHN.

Ok here I am I found the link,,,ok after I was given the link:rotfl2: sorry:goodvibes. So we booked our stay at the Hard Rock from the 9th of Oct to the 12th of this year:cool1:,It turn out pretty good for the three nights It avreaged out to be 245.00 per night with tax the totatl came to about 800.00+ not great but I guess not bad eather,my DS Is so excited to be staying there and to se HHN.

Hi seadd67! Thanks for posting. You're info has been added to the front page. Keep your eyes open during your trip! Quite a few of the posters on here will be at Universal during that weekend. My dates are Oct. 7 through Oct. 11. :thumbsup2

i'll put up the annual thread for who is going when to hhn.

that way we can connect and do some meets prior to the event.

you'll love hhn.
i'm totally and completely addicted to it.

this year will be my 10th for it........

i'll put up the annual thread for who is going when to hhn.

that way we can connect and do some meets prior to the event.

you'll love hhn.
i'm totally and completely addicted to it.

this year will be my 10th for it........

Thanks Mac! I'm looking forward to your HNN dates thread. My plan is to do HHN with Express on Thursday, Oct. 8; and then HHN with RIP on Friday, Oct. 9.

Awesome deal, Mike!!!

NOw you just need super sweet air from Southwest (which I think is still at 59 each way, right?)

I booked the flight down when it was $99, (it's now $120) the flight that was $59 was at the very end of the first day our timeshare is booked (that's the first week there, HRH is the 2nd) I check every day and am waiting for my flight to go down. The flight home doesn't open up until June 23rd, so hopefully we'll get a $59 flight for that, as we always take the last flight of the day coming home, we'll see.........

The flight home doesn't open up until June 23rd, so hopefully we'll get a $59 flight for that, as we always take the last flight of the day coming home, we'll see.........

Fares should open around 11-11:20am that day...watch for it. I usually sit and watch for them to release right around that time and I usually get the best rate then. I did that for our flights this summer in Jan when they opened and got $59. Hasn't been below $89 since. (and, high as $109 too)

Fares should open around 11-11:20am that day...watch for it. I usually sit and watch for them to release right around that time and I usually get the best rate then. I did that for our flights this summer in Jan when they opened and got $59. Hasn't been below $89 since. (and, high as $109 too)

Last time they released new dates, 4/14, I planned to take an early lunch at work. Up at 5:30 am for work, I drink my coffee and read my email around 6. Lot's of posts about SWA already releasing their dates. I was shocked.

Worst part is my neighbor who will be sailing with us had just gotten home from a short trip at 1 am and I felt so bad calling her to grab the flights! :guilty: She thanked me so many times later but still, I felt terrible.

Keep your eyes peeled!:3dglasses

September
4-9
Royal Pacific
2 Q Club Level
$189.68 + tax
Superbowl Rate
dogodisney

I won a Superbowl Ticket and DH is retired military so we were able to get a free ticket for him and companion tickets for $89. for our girls. :woohoo:
So for $267. the five of us get to go to US/IOA. :yay:

JULY
July 4-8
RPH
Std room
$169 Sat $149 Sun-Wed
APH rate
karen1

Thanks! Your information has been added.

September
4-9
Royal Pacific
2 Q Club Level
$189.68 + tax
Superbowl Rate
dogodisney

I won a Superbowl Ticket and DH is retired military so we were able to get a free ticket for him and companion tickets for $89. for our girls. :woohoo:
So for $267. the five of us get to go to US/IOA. :yay:

Thank you also! Your information has been added too.

September
16-18
HRH
Standard room
$380 total for 2 nights,this included $50 extra guest fee so $165/night
GA resident rate

We also got 2 day, 2 parks tickets for 3 adults & there was a $25 per night extra guest charge for a total of $620.

September
16-18
HRH
Standard room
$380 total for 2 nights
GA resident rate

We also got 2 day, 2 parks tickets for 3 adults & there was a $25 per night extra guest charge for a total of $620.

Thanks for the info! I've added it to the first post.

Will be staying at The Hard Rock from August 18 (Tuesday) thru August 24 (Monday).

Total price including taxes. $978.00. Averages out at $163.00 per night for a Garden View Room with two queen size beds. The only added cost was the 2 Park Unlimited admission tickets which were an additional $212.00 and the two round trip tickets from Atlantic City which were $348.00.

Will ask for an upgrade to Club level when we get there or at least a break in the cost of the upgrade using my Lowes You First card.

July
7-11
Royal Pacific
standard room
$250/average rate per night
Kids Free Ticket package
2 adults/2 kids
ekmurphy12

this is the best deal I could find .... if anyone knows of something better please let me know :)

July
7-11
Royal Pacific
standard room
$250/average rate per night
Kids Free Ticket package
2 adults/2 kids
ekmurphy12

this is the best deal I could find .... if anyone knows of something better please let me know :)
The reason your rates are like that is because you have a package.
If you just book the room a standard 2 queen is $215.20 a night

The point ky07 is trying to make is that it's not always cheaper to book a Universal package like it is Disney.

Most times a la carte is cheaper.

Check Supersaver rate and AAA (if you have it). Assuming you don't have an AP....

The point ky07 is trying to make is that it's not always cheaper to book a Universal package like it is Disney.

Most times a la carte is cheaper.

Check Supersaver rate and AAA (if you have it). Assuming you don't have an AP....
Thanks cause sometimes my brain doesn't work to well :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter