Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

There's been a country night before, but it's been a while. I remember because DH and I used to be major C&W/Swing dancers and teachers, so we were excited. It was disappointing. They don't really do country style dancing, even though it is pretty close to ballroom in a lot of ways. Kind of surprised they are trying again, but maybe because of John and Bobby.

There is only one night of the finale this year. Monday Nov 19th will be the only night this year

I will be sad if John goes home. He's not the best but he's trying and still fun to watch.

I usually love the football players but I wouldn't be sad if DeMarcus goes home.

John's story is so sad.... Of course, we haven't heard the other side of the story. I imagine his adult children won't be thrilled with that.

What happened with John? I missed the beginning of the show.
He talked about how he is estranged from his adult children due to the ongoing divorce battle he is in. He said that he keeps looking in the crowd, hoping that one night they will be there.

He talked about how he is estranged from his adult children due to the ongoing divorce battle he is in. He said that he keeps looking in the crowd, hoping that one night they will be there.

:sad1:

I just rewound to see Juan Pablo & Cheryl. There footwork was perfect. :thumbsup2 Cheryl was back on top of things tonight. :woohoo:

Also I'm watching the dances on mute.

I'm watching Joe muted. :p

Not only is he a bad dancer, but Jenna isn't a very good teacher. She doesn't work him on precision of his feet. And her choreography was rather derivative & boring.
sleep-blue.gif

I noticed the show is doing too many flashing strobe lights & too bright lights to hide their dancing. I guess that means he will stay around another week. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter