cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

Oh yes definitely!! :)
I'll keep a look out for you :)

In Florida that means no rain...LOL. If it does rain there it usually doesnt last long.

I'll take your word for it!!!! :woohoo:
Because I need some good news right now... :lmao:
2 more days before we leave and I'm still not completely done with everything... :scared1:

May you have an absolutely joyous wedding :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about SIL's mom, I hope her health improves :wizard:

Thank you so much! :hug: :goodvibes
I think about her everyday... I feel sad that she is suffering while we're celebrating...:guilty:

Well today was crazy busy...
We had to take a half day off because I have to go to the italian consulate to get my visa for our honeymoon (sortof... ):cloud9: in June.

I've wanted to go back to Europe for awhile for vacation but with school and work it just never happened.
So we figured it is the best time to do it before we decide on having kids...

I said sortof because my family is coming along too!
We do a lot of family vacations in my side of the family... my DF just have to get initiated into it sooner than later... :rotfl:

Now I'm back to packing and crossing off my to do list...
Talk about last minute stuff... hehe

So jealous of Italy! I went there a lot when i was younger with my Dad, but after kids that just isn't going to happen until their in college! :) I'm so excited for you... you're soooooo close, more than close! Have a wonderful time!

Congrats!!!!! Have a wonderful wedding day and vacation. I can't wait to see your TR I am sure everything will be beautiful!!:goodvibes

I didnt know you were going to Italy?! How fun :) How long? Are you traveling around the country? We take a lot of family vacations in my family too. Luckily Mert is ok with that b/c we'll be doing it a lot in the future :)

Have a safe trip down here! Hopefully I get to sneak a peek of you next week. I wish you the best most magical wedding day ever!! :goodvibes

So jealous of Italy! I went there a lot when i was younger with my Dad, but after kids that just isn't going to happen until their in college! :) I'm so excited for you... you're soooooo close, more than close! Have a wonderful time!

Haha... no getting jealous yet... I'm still waiting for the visa to arrive... :laughing:
That's my worry, is once kid(s) happen(s) it'll be hard to make time for a far expensive trip to europe at least for awhile. So I want to get it out of my system.
Thanks for the wishes!

Have a Fabulous time! We will be waiting for all the details :goodvibes:

Thanks! I'll be checking the puter every now and then... we're bringing our laptop... :lmao:

congrats and have a wonderful day! Take time to enjoy it! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!:goodvibes

Congrats!!!!! Have a wonderful wedding day and vacation. I can't wait to see your TR I am sure everything will be beautiful!!:goodvibes

Thanks you guys!
I'm getting nervous and excited! :scared:

I didnt know you were going to Italy?! How fun :) How long? Are you traveling around the country? We take a lot of family vacations in my family too. Luckily Mert is ok with that b/c we'll be doing it a lot in the future :)

Have a safe trip down here! Hopefully I get to sneak a peek of you next week. I wish you the best most magical wedding day ever!! :goodvibes

We can only go for 11 days since we already took that many days off for the wedding unfortunately plus it's stinkin expensive... :laughing:
We're going to Paris for 4 days, Venice for 3 days and Rome for 4 days. I went there with my family before we went to college and I loved it... always wanted to go back. Now I hope we get a chance to do it soon.

Thanks Marcy!
I'll be looking our for you... hopefully it won't rain.
I know I said I won't be checking... but man it's hard... it's up to 40% chance now... keep your fingers and toes crossed will ya? :hug:

Hope you have an amazing wedding!!!

Thanks Keira!!!! :cloud9:

My fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed for you! I'll even do a little NO RAIN dance on your behalf ;)

Your trip sounds amazing! I would love to go to Europe again sometime soon. I think our next big trip is to the Philippines ;)

If I dont get to "talk" to you before then, I hope you have a great wedding day. Have fun with Nathan and Jensey and have an awesome honeymoon!

Thanks Marcy!
Hope we get to meet.
Is that where Mert's family is from? He looked like it... I couldn't decide between Phillipine or Vietnam.

I'll defintely be joining in on the no rain dance. I live in Miami and if it helps there has been some clouds, but not a lot of rain. What is your wedding time?

I'll defintely be joining in on the no rain dance. I live in Miami and if it helps there has been some clouds, but not a lot of rain. What is your wedding time?

THANK YOU!!! :hug:
Our wedding is at 4:30pm :)

Thanks Marcy!
Hope we get to meet.
Is that where Mert's family is from? He looked like it... I couldn't decide between Phillipine or Vietnam.

Yep he was born and raised in the Philippines. He hasnt been back in a few years . Actually his cousin that still lives there is visiting us here this weekend. Fun :)

Yep he was born and raised in the Philippines. He hasnt been back in a few years . Actually his cousin that still lives there is visiting us here this weekend. Fun :)

Very cool!
I came here for school 12 years ago... and love it so much that I decided to find a job here...
so I can totally relate with him :)

:lmao: it's 11:54pm and I just finished my newsletter and in the process of printing them.

Let's see...
Almost done with packing.
Paid all my vendors.
uumm... oh yeah... can't decide on the first dance song. We have 2 options and both of them are good. We might just do a 2 first dances ... :rotfl:

ok, my printer just spits out the last page...
by this time tomorrow hopefully we'll be in orlando!

TTFN!!!! :wizard:

Good luck with everything in Orlando!!! I'm so excited for you! I've read your pj from time to time and tonight I read the whole thing again and realized... I think I might have met your mom. Long story. With your chat with Marcy, I figured your filipino, right? I went to a dinner a while back with a cousin who I didn't realize was a cousin, you know how filipinos are where EVERYONE is family (maybe 6 months ago or more) and met a lovely lady who was telling me her daughter is getting married in April at Disney at AAP. Could it be you??? I don't know!!!! If it is, how weird. Either way, have a fantastic wedding!!! Maybe I'll come stalk you and crash your wedding as well. Marcy can't be the only one crashing weddings around here!!!

Good luck with everything in Orlando!!! I'm so excited for you! I've read your pj from time to time and tonight I read the whole thing again and realized... I think I might have met your mom. Long story. With your chat with Marcy, I figured your filipino, right? I went to a dinner a while back with a cousin who I didn't realize was a cousin, you know how filipinos are where EVERYONE is family (maybe 6 months ago or more) and met a lovely lady who was telling me her daughter is getting married in April at Disney at AAP. Could it be you??? I don't know!!!! If it is, how weird. Either way, have a fantastic wedding!!! Maybe I'll come stalk you and crash your wedding as well. Marcy can't be the only one crashing weddings around here!!!

Hi Tracy! :wave:
Heck come by too!!! :rotfl:
My parents would be so surprised to see party crashers...:lmao:

I'm indonesian actually... close enough from phillipines that we can kinda take decent guesses on where people come from around south east asia... ;)

Thank you for your well wishes. I was hoping to be able to make it to the brides get together in may but it was too late in the month...

I can't wait! I'm so excited I actually woke up before my alarm went off today...:laughing:

Now I have to go to work and then off to MCO!!! :cheer2: :yay: :banana:

AHHHHH You leave today!!!!!! Have a great time!!! Congrats!!!

Lynn
xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter