cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

Good luck with everything in Orlando!!! I'm so excited for you! I've read your pj from time to time and tonight I read the whole thing again and realized... I think I might have met your mom. Long story. With your chat with Marcy, I figured your filipino, right? I went to a dinner a while back with a cousin who I didn't realize was a cousin, you know how filipinos are where EVERYONE is family (maybe 6 months ago or more) and met a lovely lady who was telling me her daughter is getting married in April at Disney at AAP. Could it be you??? I don't know!!!! If it is, how weird. Either way, have a fantastic wedding!!! Maybe I'll come stalk you and crash your wedding as well. Marcy can't be the only one crashing weddings around here!!!

Let's both crash!! :)

Cynthia, you're probably gone now but I hope you have a fabulous time (I've said it a lot already but I mean it a lot! ) Haha :) PS Mert's cousin is Indonesian. We hope to get to Indonesia some day too b/c his aunt and uncle are still there. :)

I'm a bit late with this but hopefully you'll read it when you are back.

Hope you have a great time :hug:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!! I hope it's everything you want and more! :) Congratulations!

Happy Wedding Day!!! I hope your having a great time!!!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE EVERYTHING WAS MORE MAGICAL THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF!!! :bride:

Happy Wedding Day!! I cant' wait to hear all about it!

Jennifer

Hope you had the most magical day every! Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter