cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

Hi Marcy!
I was wondering how you're doing... it's getting so close for you... :)

Hi Cynthia! I'm doing well. I'm updating my PJ now. Things have been pretty hectic at work plus I'm busy with wedding stuff so I've only been on the Dis a little bit. I'm getting soooo excited for both of us :) It's very soon!

the beading is beautiful and i really love the train.

B

Thank you!!!
After I bustled it I found out how heavy it is... :lmao:

Hi Cynthia! I'm doing well. I'm updating my PJ now. Things have been pretty hectic at work plus I'm busy with wedding stuff so I've only been on the Dis a little bit. I'm getting soooo excited for both of us :) It's very soon!

It is getting so close.
I'm hunting down the people who decided not to RSVP so I can get the final count soon and work on the seating chart... :)

Phew... work has been crazy and trying to plan a wedding at the same time is just way stressful ... :sick: Anyways just a couple updates. My coworkers threw us a Congrats dinner a couple nights ago. We received some nice presents, frames, photo books and $ for our Disney honeymoon registry... Unfortunately since my head was somewhere else I didn't bring any camera... sigh... oh well. It was still nice for everyone to come. So, now to the wedding stuff... Almost received the final count for guests. Just 1 more person who's not sure. At this point I'm counting him in until the 3 day deadline. I'm done with the seating assignments, thank you cards, wishing well cards and favor. I decided to combine all 4 things into one. Here's what it looks like
12119IMG_0023.JPG
I borrowed the idea from Janet2k (I think) who wrote a note to all her guests. Since we only have 27 guests I thought it would be a nice touch. We'll also be having a wishing well where people could throw in a note of their well wishes. That's what the second card is for.

And for favor we wanted something practical... :laughing: In all the weddings I've been lucky enough to be invited I see most of the favors ended up left on the tables. So we didn't want to spend a lot of $ on that. Plus we need something for guests to write the well wishes so we decided to pick a mini sharpie for a favor. We bought packs of different colored sharpies, tied a ribbon with a thank you charm and voila! :) We figure people can always use a pen... For our table names we picked Disney vacations we've both been on... WDW, Disneyland, Disney Wonder, and Disney Magic. Now I just have to find good pictures that represent those places for the tables. Oh and we also received the autographed picture from Mickey and Minnie... that was so cute. I'm glad I spent the time to send out an invite to them.

I also sent out my dress and his tux to carolyn allen... now I'm crossing my fingers until the box get there. :eek: Let's see what else... Oh yeah, got me a new camera :dance3: :cool1: I've been looking for a new camera for the past year and nothing has worked out. So I finally found one that looks good... hopefully it takes great pics on our trip. I can't wait to try it out. Ok, I think that's about it for now. Still have a lot of stuff on my list... making our program and newsletter, calling our vendors to confirm all the times, etc. And do my taxes!!!! :scared1: :sad2: I can't believe only 12 days before we leave and 16 days before the wedding!

Time is gonna fly for you!

Love your place cards, so cute! Your wedding wish is a great idea! :idea:

Congratulations!!

Time WILL FLY and then the wedding day will FLY BY EVEN FASTER!! I can't wait for you to have your big day! Everything looks fantastic. I love the special touches. Good luck with your last couple weeks :)

Time is gonna fly for you!

Love your place cards, so cute! Your wedding wish is a great idea! :idea:

Congratulations!!

Thanks! I can't wait for the day to get here... and then I can relax... DF calls me grumpy...:lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2: Along with my coworkers... :laughing:

Time WILL FLY and then the wedding day will FLY BY EVEN FASTER!! I can't wait for you to have your big day! Everything looks fantastic. I love the special touches. Good luck with your last couple weeks :)

Thanks Marcy! Have a blast on your honeymoon!!!!

I love your idea for the wishing well! And the poem is really sweet. It was so nice of your friends to throw the congratulations dinner. I hope you have an opportunity to practice with your camera before you have to leave, and that you love it! Enjoy these days of anticipation. Everything will happen so fast! :sunny:

I love your idea for the wishing well! And the poem is really sweet. It was so nice of your friends to throw the congratulations dinner. I hope you have an opportunity to practice with your camera before you have to leave, and that you love it! Enjoy these days of anticipation. Everything will happen so fast! :sunny:

Thank you!!! :hug:
Weekends are too short nowadays :scared:
I'm sure that when it's over I'll be wishing the opposite... :laughing:

I love the wish cards that you made for the wedding. Did you cut out the Mickeys by hand or did you get a die cut? Wow, you're so close, I'm sure you can hardly wait :cool1:

I love the wish cards that you made for the wedding. Did you cut out the Mickeys by hand or did you get a die cut? Wow, you're so close, I'm sure you can hardly wait :cool1:

Thank you!:hug:
Actually my friend has this cool thing called cricut... It can cut cool shapes with the cartridges. One of the cartridge is disney and it has mickey head shape. We spent about 2 hours figuring out sizes and stuff and about 15 mins printing out the cards... :lmao: It's a fun machine if you have $400 to spend... :laughing:

I am so excited and nervous at the same time!!!

How exciting! Your getting so close!

Isn't it though? I can't wait.... :cloud9:

Are we considered strange species in the world? Planners?
I don't understand how people don't plan and at the last minute wants to add stuff... :mad:

Urgh!
We have our dress and tux shipped down for steaming already and had asked my family if there are ANY other dresses I should worry about... hmm... the answer was no. I said are you sure? They said yes... and now... 1 week before 1 leave... "We have 2 more dresses to steam, could you add that to your appt?".... AAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!! Seriously?!??!?!?!?!

ok, enough of me venting... it just drives me nuts because apparently in both families only my dad and I are the planners... the rest... phhffttt...

:scared:

Feeling your pain! :faint: I am a BIG planner! especially for Disney! One of the things that is making me crazy is all the UN-PLANNERS that think things will just happen once they get there!

:hug:

WOW! 10 days!!!!!! :yay::yay:

Feeling your pain! :faint: I am a BIG planner! especially for Disney! One of the things that is making me crazy is all the UN-PLANNERS that think things will just happen once they get there!

:hug:

WOW! 10 days!!!!!! :yay::yay:

EXACTLY!!!
Thank you for the sympathy... I needed that... :hug:
Ugh... I wonder if I can just pawn them of to my coordinator once I'm there... :rotfl:?

hehehehe...
Yours is coming up soon too!!! YAY!!!!

EXACTLY!!!
Thank you for the sympathy... I needed that... :hug:
Ugh... I wonder if I can just pawn them of to my coordinator once I'm there... :rotfl:?

hehehehe...
Yours is coming up soon too!!! YAY!!!!

I've made it very clear that once we're down there (next week, yay!! :banana:) I'm not setting up anything else for anyone else - they're on their own!! I mean come on, they had 2 years to ask me to help with reservations and arrangements, if you wait, you're out of luck! :bride:

I don't understand how people don't plan and at the last minute wants to add stuff... :mad:

Urgh!
We have our dress and tux shipped down for steaming already and had asked my family if there are ANY other dresses I should worry about... hmm... the answer was no. I said are you sure? They said yes... and now... 1 week before 1 leave... "We have 2 more dresses to steam, could you add that to your appt?".... AAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!! Seriously?!??!?!?!?!

ok, enough of me venting... it just drives me nuts because apparently in both families only my dad and I are the planners... the rest... phhffttt...

OMG I'm such an obsessive planner that kinda stuff drives me nuts!!!! Try to relax it'll all be okay I promise!! :goodvibes

I've made it very clear that once we're down there (next week, yay!! :banana:) I'm not setting up anything else for anyone else - they're on their own!! I mean come on, they had 2 years to ask me to help with reservations and arrangements, if you wait, you're out of luck! :bride:

Oh I feel your pain... I hope you have better luck than I do... :thumbsup2

OMG I'm such an obsessive planner that kinda stuff drives me nuts!!!! Try to relax it'll all be okay I promise!! :goodvibes

Thanks! :hug:
It's just driving me looney... plus one of my car tires blew on monday.
So this is compounding the headache...
I hope this is the last of the headaches for ever... :laughing:

So now I am caught up!

I think you are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!

As for the planners, I TOTALLY understand! I'm 19 and I am the only planner in my family.

You're day will be beautiful though :)

Urgh!

Oh that would drive me nuts.... Did your dress make it down there yet? I'm shipping mine next tuesday!

So now I am caught up!

I think you are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!

As for the planners, I TOTALLY understand! I'm 19 and I am the only planner in my family.

You're day will be beautiful though :)

Aaaww...thank you! You are so sweet... :lovestruc

Oh that would drive me nuts.... Did your dress make it down there yet? I'm shipping mine next tuesday!

Oh lordy... it did drive me nuts... Thankfully becaues I sent my dress down they were able to squeeze in the 2 dresses. if not, they would've been SOL... :sad2:

Anyways... YES... my dress arrived safely...:woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2:
The funny thing is it costs $11 to ship the dress and $37 for insurance (I put $2500 insurance on it).
So just FYI, your insurance would probably cost more than your shipping cost... :lmao:
I have to say that Kathleen from Carolyn Allen is awesome. She is so sweet...
The price is expensive but not having to wrestle with my dress on the plane is worth it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter