cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you had a beautiful day! And I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Thanks everyone!
The wedding was wonderful. The rain held off enough so we could still use SBP and had our DP :)
Unfortunately I've been stuck in my room for 2 days with a fever and nausea... :(
No food for 2 days...
Other than that everything went great.
I'll post more details later on after I can sit up for more than 10 min straight... :lmao:

Aww I'm glad you had a beautiful wedding day...but what a shame you got sick, I'm sorry! Feel better girl and can't wait to see your pictures!

Thanks Lynn...
Good luck on your upcoming big day!
It'll be just gorgeous... the weather right now is absolutely perfect... :)

Thanks everyone!
The wedding was wonderful. The rain held off enough so we could still use SBP and had our DP :)
Unfortunately I've been stuck in my room for 2 days with a fever and nausea... :(
No food for 2 days...
Other than that everything went great.
I'll post more details later on after I can sit up for more than 10 min straight... :lmao:

I'm sorry you got sick!! That's no fair. I hope you're feeling better now! I can't wait to hear more about your big day...and see some Root pics! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter