Cruise Swap II Mail Call

I got my package last week! Absolutely love everything! I'm boarding the Disney Magic on Saturday so I'll be able to take pictures accordingly and scrap them when I return home! Can't wait!

I got my package! It was like Christmastime opening everything! I'm AMAZED with everything. Such talented ladies! Thanks for making my first swap experience more than I ever expected. You gals are great!

nicki dahling said:
Hi ladies, a few packages have gone out, a few more will go out tommorrow. The rest will go out saturday. Also would the Texas ladies please check in so I know its ok to send out your packages. Jenz and OurDogCisco could you send me you address by email or pm. Thanks ladies.

Cyndi

Cyndi, I just pm'd you with my address. Sorry I haven't been responsive but life has been hectic. Oh, and don't worry about mailing it right away. I can wait until you have time to go to the post office.

Tina

I got my package today. It was a wonderful treat to get on a kind of gloomy day! As usual, I am stunned by everything and how well it all matches! My scrapping friends here are convinced that we pick colors, designs, etc and then make our goodies. I keep telling them that everyone creates their own. Again, they will be soooooo jealous!

Thank you so much for hosting and to everyone for making the items. Makes me want to go on another cruise! (But I need to finsih the last book first!) :flower: :flower: :flower:

hey all!

just wanted to post that my package arrived yesterday - you ladies are amazing!! thank you so much for all you hard work!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say I recieved my package on Tuesday. :goodvibes I quickly thumbed throug everything and it looks like everyone did a GREAT job. I can't wait to spend more time and really look everything over. But right now I'm in a mad dash to start packing for our trip :teeth:

When I got home last night I found that I had a wonderful package full of beautiful cruise scrapbook items from my wonderful DIS friends!!

You guys are great!!

Sandy

PS - Can you tell I am excited.

Was mine one of the two, that wasn't sent out last Saturday? I'm asking because I haven't received mine yet and it shouldn't have taken this long to get to PA from VA. If not I'll just keep a watch out for it. Thanks again for hosting

Becky

I haven't received my package either and was wondering whether mine might also be one that wasn't mailed out last Saturday. I guess I am just too anxious to see everyone's great work, I'm not the most patient person!

Thanks Cyndi for doing such a great job hosting and thanks to everyone for all your great work. I can't wait to see everyone's creativeness!

Good I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten their package. Here's some pixie dust :wizard: that we will get them on Monday.

Becky

Hello!
Thanks so much everyone! It's wonderful stuff!
Went down to the states to pick my package up on Thursday and it's great.
Lydia

Forgot to mention I got my swap stuff. AWESOME work ladies...

Tina

P.S. And, I was hoping to go on a cruise in 2007 but I don't think that will be happening with the prices they are charging... YIKES!!

I got my stuff this week - thanks so much everyone! :cheer2: And thank you Cyndi for hosting!!

We were planning on going in 2007 too, I was going to check rates today or tomorrow - pretty high, huh?

I got my package last night. It was like Christmas!! It was the highlight of my day. Everyone was so creative and everyone's work is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with me and for making my first swap experience so great, I'm hooked now!

Wouldn't it be great if we could all take a Disney cruise together and scrap with each other using our new goodies.

Thanks to Cyndi for hosting as well!!

I also got my stuff yesterday. Awesome job everyone.

Becky

I'm so glad the last two packages made it. Thanks ladies for your patience. Glad you all loved everything. I will miss swapping.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter