CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
I recieved the following packages :

4ltlTinks
Disneynd Emily
Cpnksteff
Ohana 4

Great job ladies.

Cyndi princess:

just as an fyi - mine went out friday - so you should get it any day now :)

Diana Lynn and Dizney-Cruiser packages came in today.

Cyndi princess:

The following packages have arrived:

RRBB
Bubbasmom99
Cinderellakh20

Thanks ladies,

Cyndi princess:

I need to package it up tonight and i should mail it out tomorrow.

I'll let you know if I make it to the post office tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks,
Shawna

:bounce: I will send my out on Thursday. This being my 1st swap I hope these will meet everyones expectations. I really enjoyed doing this, hope to do any other in the future.
Susan :daisy:

Our first Ladies only cruise on December 18th, 2005. :cool1: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

ohMom said:
oh man!!! i don't check this board enough!

please PM me if you need someone for a cruise swap again!!!! or if you take pity on me and are feeling very generous and wouldn't mind giving me a heads up!

good luck with your cruise pages -- can't wait to see some for ideas!!!

from your other cruise swap thread -- i noticed i killed that thread so thought i'm move it to here ---------------------molli

Didn't get to the post office Sunday, am going later this morning when I run errands. Should still get there on time.

Can't wait to see everything! :flower:

Didn't get to the post office until after the lobby closed. When I put the package on the selfserv machine, it would not let me print a flat rate stamp for some reason. The cheapest was close to $10! So I have to go in tomorrow morning. Sorry. This should still make it by the weekend. :flower:

I'm BAD.....I'm scrambling to fininsh mine...almost done. Should have them 100% ready to ship out tomarrow night. Thought I was finished tonight...(2am)...but just realized I didn't do the "Poem/song"...so I'll whip that one together tomarrow...then get it out ASAP.

:guilty: Sorry.

I'm scrambling to finish off mine too. I'll be heading down to the states tomorrow to mail them. I totally underestimated how long these mats would take!
So sorry!
Lydia

Hooray mine are in the mail, finally I thought those shaker boxes were going to kill me. I hope it gets their I mailed it in a priority box but was only charged $3.95, not complaining I thought I was going to be paying $7.70 but was only charged $3.95 I hope the clerk didn't mess up.

What I learned in the process. :teacher:
*Don't decide to be nice and give up a matted poem or song to do shaker boxes. The end product is nice but man I never thought I would be done.
*Don't decide to do paper piecing on those shaker boxes.
*Don't buy paper that needs to be painted in order to do the paper piecing part.
*Make sure you have glue or something sticky that makes the painted paper stick.
*Don't make 22 of these on your first try.
*Permanent means permanent, that foam tape will stick to your table, your scissors, your fingers and won't come off unless you lose other chemicals or rip your skin off.
*Foam tape and scissors, don't play well together unless, Pam (cooking spray) is involved.
*What you want to stick won't stick and what you do want to stick won't.
*Seed bead will go anywhere and everywhere you don't want it to go but it won't go where you want it.
*Don't buy foam self stick tape, it's only sticky on one side, but it is nice and thick.
*Looking everywhere to find foam tape is not fun, when you can't find it anywhere.
*Driving two hours home from a weekend of camping and expecting to gets things accomplished is a joke.
*I think thats about all I learned. I hope you all like your shaker boxes and embellished square. You might want to embellish the shaker boxes some more originally I planned on putting a lock and other things on them to make them look more like a lock. But decided that might finish me off. Now I am going to rest, before I start on my circle journal.

I can't wait to get all of my stuff and thanks again to Cyndi for hosting.

Becky :faint: :crazy2:

I want a :mickeybar

Hi Cyndi - I was just checking to see if you received my package, it should have arrived on Monday. I'm sure you have plenty of other things keeping you busy but I just thought I'd check...thanks! :flower:

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter