Cruise Swap II Mail Call

Thanks Jennifer. No crying though. Oh, I just posted a link to a picture. See above post.

Cyndi

I love your website! Your girls are beautiful. :) I must say you certainly don't look like you could have a 21 year old! :)

Thanks, Its in the blood. You should see my mom ! And I have a 22,21 and 20 year old.

Cyndi

Ok ladies, I have tried getting a hold of the lady who has not sent in her stuff. I have sent emails and pm's and I have not heard a response from either , so I will start sending some packages out tommorrow if all goes well.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi: Will you be sending photos to Disneyland Em to post? I really loved the work on the frist cruise swap and was too late to scrapping to join in the second cruise swap, so would love to learn more from you wonderfull ladies. Maybe there will be a third swap and I can get in on that one, lol.

Penny

I'll post pictures once I receive the stuff-

The swaps I'm in pics will get posted but Im good but I cant photograph what I dont have....:)

-em

Hi ladies, a few packages have gone out, a few more will go out tommorrow. The rest will go out saturday. Also would the Texas ladies please check in so I know its ok to send out your packages. Jenz and OurDogCisco could you send me you address by email or pm. Thanks ladies.

Cyndi

I guess I'm one of those Texas ladies, but I'm in San Antonio and unfortunately, we didn't get a drop of rain. My lawn is sizzling in the 103 degrees of sunshine. I thought it was supposed to be FALL!
Yes, I'm a-okay to mail to. Thank you so much. :flower:

Only some strong winds on Saturday here in Dallas. Rita didn't even cool us off much. It's a sunny 97 degrees here right now. So, yes it's fine to send here too.

I'm in Texas, too (Fort Worth), and like everyone else we didn't get a drop of rain either. Thanks for checking up on us :)

I've been looking for the mail every day this week, and it finally got here. YEA :jumping1:
Ladies you are GREAT! Opening this package was better than Christmas! This was SOOO much fun and I really look forward in doing this again soon. So when is the next swap????
Please let me know
Susan :daisy:

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard. I loved all the pieces. I have eveyone enjoys their pieces!

Shawna

Daisy May - I love your paper piecing but I have a question for you... I noticed the backing had some sort of printing on it like it was cut out from a box or something.... Is it acid-free/lignin-free and archivally safe?

The backing was cut from some of our DARE graduation covers. They had our past Mayor's name on them and we had to get new ones with the new Mayor's name. I checked with the printer before using them and he said that the paper is high quality card stock which is acid free and the gold ink is acid free/lignin free. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to use them but the printer said it would be perfect for me to use for my paper piecing projects.
Thanks for asking!
Susan

My package was in the mailbox today! :cool1: I only had time to take a quick glance through everything, but what I saw was awesome! Thanks everyone. I can't wait to start using this stuff!!!

Guys more are going in the mail in the morning. My dauhgter picked up more stamps for me this morning. The weekend was crazy . Hubby got stung by a bee and I was sick. I did get the rest of the packages packed up . Will put the stamps on them, tape them up and stick in the box in the morning. My mailman at home is a lot nicer then the people in the post office.

Cyndi

Ok, most of the packages have gone out except for two ( I need to pick up two more stamps ). OurDogCisco I really need you to send me your address. Thanks,

Cyndi

Ladies please let me know when your packages have arrived. When I don't hear back I start to panic. Must be the mother in me. :teeth:

Forgot to add , ladies its been fun. It will probably be a long while before I host a swap again. Life has gotten really hectic around here. SO I am taking a long break to work on my albums and use up all the great stuff from swaps I have been in. Its been a great experience. And I love all of the different stuff I have gotten over the last couple of years. Hopefully I can stick to my oath to not join any swaps for a while either. So don't post anything I might be tempted by. :teeth: I will try to post pictures of some of my pages from Disneyworld ( and thanks to the ladies on this board, I finished my 2004 album with mostly swap stuff ). :cheer2: Our disney cruise may be postponed again so it will be awhile before I use the stuff from the cruise swap, but when I do it will be awesome thanks to you. Happy Scrapping ladies,

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter