Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone's picture of their cabin door. They had made the room number porthole in the middle of the door into a mickey head by adding 2 black ears. How big are the ears cause I would love to do that too. Or does someone know the measurement of the porthole sign and the ratio on the ear size compared to the head size?

princess4.jpg

princess3.jpg

princess2.jpg

princess1.png

sorry to take up so much room with these but I thought others might want to help decide which one looks the best?

Thank you Rhonda!:flower3:

I like the first one and the one with the "Disney" lettering. Now I am going to need a tshirt as I want to use them both!

I saw someone's picture of their cabin door. They had made the room number porthole in the middle of the door into a mickey head by adding 2 black ears. How big are the ears cause I would love to do that too. Or does someone know the measurement of the porthole sign and the ratio on the ear size compared to the head size?

I know the ears can be found on this thread. You print them, cut them out and there you go. If they don't get posted again I will attempt to locate my copy and get it into Photo Bucket so I can post it for you.

Cant remember if I posted this or not:
Disney213.jpg

Wow I really like this one. Is there anyway I know Rhonda was nice enough to make one for me already with the other deck chairs but this one will be better since there is just me(Traci) and my son Nathan. Would Like the same font that is used on the chairs for Mickey and Minnies names. And for it to say Our Magical Cruise Just Mommy and Me. SOmething like that. If someone would do that for me I would love it. Let me know if you have any questions.

TIA:flower3:

Here are some other ideas I've been working on. I can change the colors the words and the patterns (small selection of patterns such as the sparkle pattern in the purple ears below). If anyone would like me to make one up for them, just pm me.

Princess.jpg
[/IMG]

Princess2.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are some other ideas I've been working on. I can change the colors the words and the patterns (small selection of patterns such as the sparkle pattern in the purple ears below). If anyone would like me to make one up for them, just pm me.

Princess2.jpg
[/IMG]

Can you do this one blank so that I can personalize it. I LOVE the purple. Great job.

I hope this works..... Rhonda, Bev, I'm sure you can work wonders with this, I thought it was too cute.

a>

It is cute Scooby.... it could be used for a land sea vacation. "after this I am going to the World" type of magnet.

Does anyone have the Captain Mickey standing on the deck of the ship? I can't find the 'search' button.:confused3

TIA,
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter