Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! I posted these here to share with everyone!!:)

I just finished our "magic" sign, and I am making a half page design for everyone in our 2 cabins, with their name and favorite character.

Here's what I have so far!

doormagnet.jpg

Wow! I love it! Do you mind if I borrow it?
Can you post another with this date:
OCT 31 - NOV 7, 2009

Thanks!

I found these doing a search for new graphics. Thought someone might be able to do something with them. Sorry if they were posted already. :)

Wow, I love these, haven't seen the first and third image before. Thanks. How were you searching to find these beauties? :woohoo:

RUADISNEY

anything I post on here is open game. I've had other DISigners share with me and I'm just as willing to share as they are.

I have been messing with these all day lol

SimbaTimonedit-1.jpg

This is one I made for my Aunt Kelli who just joined our cruise lol

tinkkellianderedit.jpg

I love me some Captain Jack lol

edit-crop.jpg

jdeppantique.jpg

Just wanted to bring the beginning of this thread around so everyone understands that what is posted here is intended to be shared.

Thanks to all who post.
I think we help add to the ambiance of cruising for many people.

This is the place to post photographs, text, graphics and links that have magnet possibilities or potential. So come on and share with fellow DIS'ers so we can be more creative.

I just reorganized my collection so some of the post pictures have disappeared. Post what you create from the collection here or post a request if you have one.

Be sure to share the original work that hasn't been altered or written on so others can add their own text or designs to them for their own use.

allstarted.jpg

Shoot I was going to try to convince him to marry me on the last cruise lol I am so crazy I would take a fake Jack lol

[/QUOTE]
you know I couldn't resist! These are great images and I just wanted to make them a little more vibrant!!![/QUOTE]

Wow it is amazing how much that helps lol ok now that is a talent I am jealous of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter