Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ,

What is her name? I was thinking about a short rap? :confused3

Would she like that or a picture type thing?

Hey THANKS Scooby for the Great ideas above
Her name is Taryn. There is a photo a few pages back I think of the Disney Magic with Firworks, it big and bright and says CONGRATULATIONS, I think to someone who graduated or is graduating.
I like that picture (although we are not sailing on the Magic), and a Rap sounds good.
Here's her no mores: chemo, pokes, pills, bad hair jokes, bone pain, nausea, wheel chairs, islolation rooms, runs to the hospital because of a simple fever.

I tried using some of those but can't make them rhyme with anything, though pokes and jokes rhyme, hmmmm maybe there's something there. Now I'm cooking here:

Ideas from the ones posted above:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, I'm Cancer Free I know,
No more Chemo NO more Pokes
Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hi HO HI HO.
CONGRATULATIONS TARYN!

Or
CONGRATULATIONS TARYN!
No More Chemo, No More Pokes
No More Pills or Bad Hair Jokes.
No more Cancer, Thats in the Past
These past 4 Years Have gone by Fast
Cancer Free, Thats what you are,
And to us, OUR Shining Star! (Sappy?).

I'd love to see your rap idea!

Okay, here we go..... Feel free to work it over. :rolleyes1

My name is Taryn,
And I won’t see ya glarin’
You said no fair,
But now I’ve all my hair!

There were lots of trips
And yet many tips,
Even more test kits,
And you didn’t see my fit.

A wheelchair was once my ride,
And now to my own pride,
Those days I might have cried,
But now my tears are dried.

There were pokes,
No more folks!
They were in the past,
3 years gone by fast!

It happened at CHEOooo
Now we sing Deoooo
Cheering the day
CHEO took the pain away!

sorenson.jpg

Wow you are very talented, I love this! Could you please do one with The Neff Family? Thank you so much!

Jenni

Rhonda,

Just wanted to let you know, today I found the Picture It program I had ordered. Of course, I bought the book I ordered and now I found the first one. Dad had hidden everything on a dining room chair and pushed it under the table. I looked in drawers and closets but not on chair seats. Hopefully in the next few days I can try it out. I may ask for some help if I get stuck if you don't mind.

Thanks for all your work.

Peggy

Hi!

Thank you! I took the photo in one of the gift shops on the Disney Wonder. :) I used the Waltograph font and some Photoshop actions from Atomic Cupcake to do the lettering. Here's the original photo if you want to use it!

Pluto.jpg

That's cute :-). Where did you take the picture and I love what you did with the lettering!

Ohhh I love the pirate one above!! Can I please have that with The Rogers Family

Thank you sooo much :goodvibes

I am glad you found it since after looking online I wasn't having any luck!!! I will be glad to help you!

Rhonda,

Just wanted to let you know, today I found the Picture It program I had ordered. Of course, I bought the book I ordered and now I found the first one. Dad had hidden everything on a dining room chair and pushed it under the table. I looked in drawers and closets but not on chair seats. Hopefully in the next few days I can try it out. I may ask for some help if I get stuck if you don't mind.

Thanks for all your work.

Peggy

Oh thank you so much :)) this will be my 1st one :) Do I just copy and paste to word and print on the magnet paper?

:lovestruc

I want my stateroom door covered!:yay:

OK- I am on a roll and the above Rogers magnet printed great!!!!

I have 2 more sheets of magnet paper. Can you help me with 2 more for today. I will be your best-friend :hug:

Anything you can do is fine with me. We are Debbie, Marty, Alexandra, Daniel and Tiana. Magic October 17th, 2009.

:yay:

OK- I am on a roll and the above Rogers magnet printed great!!!!

I have 2 more sheets of magnet paper. Can you help me with 2 more for today. I will be your best-friend :hug:

Anything you can do is fine with me. We are Debbie, Marty, Alexandra, Daniel and Tiana. Magic October 17th, 2009.

:yay:

Doberlady,

Who are you asking?

If you're not looking for anything special, just cute, look here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1887830

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter