Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving ther character moments, i know people will miss the one on one bit the surprise characters are cute
Also eating at pinocchios and it's empty

I think they are great especially for people that go often - it is different and fun. Doesn't replace the 1 on 1 stuff for infrequent travelers but a fun alternative

and don't forget the cdc guidelines - To reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.

The more spontaneous sighting of characters seems like a lot of fun. It was one of our favorite parts when we visited Disneyland. I know it's not really the same but it's fun to just see a character come by instead of character's being tucked away with long lines.
Completely agree. I love this idea. Having the characters up on the train platform, riding the trolley down the street. Really brings out the magic, especially for people like us who don’t wait in those lines to see the characters but would love to have some picture opportunities.

That’s really bad. Today is a day with jobs on the line (both for discipline and if the parks close again they are out of work for a looong time) and people got in free.

I am actually shocked the DFB would post that, they are crazy, sugar coated positive IMO.

I would love to see another photo ASAP from that same vantage point to see if Disney is watching social media closely enough to go clean that up.

That’s really bad. Today is a day with jobs on the line (both for discipline and if the parks close again they are out of work for a looong time) and people got in free.

I am actually shocked the DFB would post that, they are crazy, sugar coated positive IMO.

I would love to see another photo ASAP from that same vantage point to see if Disney is watching social media closely enough to go clean that up.
Give me 10 min

I get that people are more eager to point out things like this instead of the positive things, but it's still disappointing to see because these are CMs so I would expect they would be more likely to follow the rules/guidelines.

I also know that its frowned upon to say anything to another guest, but I'm still going and I will have no problem asking someone to please back away from me.

Find me a completely open area of anywhere, and I’ll find you the one photo with a mass gathering in it

People wait for these moments cause they want to be that first person to show something bad, even if 95 percent of it is good. I am also surprised by the posting, esp if they have seen things going well all day.

Then again though, it’s all about the clicks.

Also I gave all parks a pass for the first few days till they work our all the bugs and kinks of how to control those situations in real time

Looking at that mine train pile up of people picture...Are the lines for popular rides spilling out of the queue and causing people to bunch up at the entrance? If the lines aren't coming out of the queue I don't understand what would even cause a backup of people like that at the entrance. It's not like the fastpass system is going where you have the one group holding everyone up from entering.

I get that people are more eager to point out things like this instead of the positive things, but it's still disappointing to see because these are CMs so I would expect they would be more likely to follow the rules/guidelines.

I also know that its frowned upon to say anything to another guest, but I'm still going and I have will have no problem asking someone to please back away from me.

Are those really CMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter