Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say every quick service has a long line, what do you mean? A long line just to get into the building? If you are planning to do mobile order, is it a long line just to be let in and get a seat to then mobile order from your table? Or long lines at the registers and long waits for your food after you order?
Long lines to go inside, so this is the procedure, they ask you to mobile order outside the restaurant and let you go in only when you're order is ready. If you cannot mobile order you make a separate line outside
I heard them earlier in livestreams - once on Main Street and once in another section of the park. It absolutely does sound like the airport voice. The first time I heard it was jarring (mainly because it was very different and cut in to the Main Street area music that was very loud at the time) but it was less noticeable the 2nd time. Of course, that's just me watching the livestream.

@yulilin3 did you notice/have any opinions about the in-park announcements?
The announcements are actually not as disruptive as i thought they would be. Maybe it's cause it's the same magic voice :) but they are every 15 min
@yulilin3 I know this is the most trivial of questions but if you see a penny press (the old-fashioned crank kind), can you check to see if is working or disabled? Gotta decide whether to shine my pennies! Thanks!
I saw one working

would love to hear why NJ, NY, and CT and not AZ and TX...

I would assume due to the family members and amount of people from the tri state area that have homes or know people in Florida

Not sure it’s the same way in AZ and TX in that regard. Not sure how many people from those states travel to florida multiple times a year

Good luck stopping people during the holiday season though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter