Crowds this week?

Non-party days are always bad. I learned long ago to avoid them.
Most days are party days during the Christmas seasons (Nov/Dec). Crowds are pretty good on party days, and bad on non party days.

A note I made on another thread, I would expect that moving forward, we will see more and more of these hard ticket events. Please see https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-faq-discussion-thread.3715403/#post-59932640 for my thoughts.

I think, though, that it seems to be busy year round now. There just are no slow times anymore.

I agree with the sediment more and more. We were at Disney on Veterans Day Weekend, and the parks were the busiest I have ever seen, and have been there at all times of the year. Perhaps, a tie for Thanksgiving day.
We will be back there next week midweek, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

It’s in the MDE app. Just under My Plans, you will see Order Food. Widely available in MK, some in HS and AK, and not very available in EP (as of now at least). You can set up your order, then click a button when you are near the QS spot to have them compile your order. It is such a timesaver.

Thank you, I redownloaded the app. I am hoping they roll it out in some places in EP by 12/19!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter