Crazy babies

Your post brought back memories of my then 3yo DD. As I was coming down the front stairs my hand on the railing slid right to the bottom.The railing was coated in vaseline! When I asked DD why she put vaseline on the railing she answered " I didn't know it was against the rules!" I had to admit I never told her the no vaseline on the railing rule. Good luck on the clean up. I think you will have many "fun" stories to tell in years to come.

Tryo Soilex. I used it to get crayon off the walls when my then 2 yr old twin dds colored the hall wall. Thankfully, the day they got into the Sure deodorant they just used it on themsleves. Got that cleaned up, and 3 hours later they colored themselves with permanent markers! Tried everything to get that off - they were black for days! I was 36 weeks pregnant at the time - got some great pcitures!

Thankfully, they will be 9 the end of the month and confine they're creative endeavors to paper these days.

As crazy as this sounds, savor the moment. They too will be 9 all to quickly.

try liq dish soap what I used to get vaseline out of my hair. as for walls a wash with soap might help. Also wd40 works wounders I've had pleasure of going that route.

The walls are clean... For future referance I used about half a container of Huggies baby wipes to wipe off the excess vaseline. And then Liquid dish soap Joy Brand. Which I cleaned with a scrungey sponge, you know bath and body type sponge. and finally it worked. As for the babies they can finally go to toddler gym class again, after about 12 hair washes they do not look like grease monkeys anymore..... Thanks so much for all the posts....I am sure they will do somthing else!!!!11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter