craft swap sign up!

DisneyDork712 said:
Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! I used to get strep about once a year, so I feel your pain! By about the third day I was usually ready for someone to just shoot me. lol

Locked and loaded! :)

I hope you feel better soon mssong! It's not a nice time of year to be unwell.

Do you know how much postage will be? How shall I pay you?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I hope you feel better soon....
Perhaps u have a helper there if u can work in bed and have someone else mail them if u wanted. Just a thought but if u are too sick i do hope you feel better soon. I was recently sick with either a flu or cold and was in bed.

Get bwtter soon :hugs:

I hope you feel better soon....
Perhaps u have a helper there if u can work in bed and have someone else mail them if u wanted. Just a thought but if u are too sick i do hope you feel better soon. I was recently sick with either a flu or cold and was in bed.

Get bwtter soon :hugs:

Thanks!!! My "helper" is 3! Lol! If I dont feel up to driving in a few days I will have my DH mail them when he gets a day off.

Thanks!!! My "helper" is 3! Lol! If I dont feel up to driving in a few days I will have my DH mail them when he gets a day off.

AWWW!! I hope you feel better soon. Strep throat is the WORST!! Nothing makes me want my mama more (and she passed away in '03 so it REALLY stinks!) than having strep. UGH!!!

aym4Him said:
AWWW!! I hope you feel better soon. Strep throat is the WORST!! Nothing makes me want my mama more (and she passed away in '03 so it REALLY stinks!) than having strep. UGH!!!

I also am allergic to all antibiotics, so yeah! I get to have it for that much longer than everyone else! Blegh! I am starting to feel a bit better.

DSCN7468_zps240660d4.jpg

It's all sent out! Check your inboxes for shipping, please.

Wow, impressive looking picture!!

Are we going to be taking pictures of what we got and posting them on here? That would be neat.

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ooooh!!! I got Mickey Mail today!!! Looooooooove it all! Y'all are amazing!!!

Ahh! I am so excited!!! Our mail doesn't come until later, so I probably still have a few hours! :rolleyes:

Are we going to post individual pics of our goodies???

My package arrived today! Perfect timing. I had a rough weekend... My 6 year old son has claimed the water bottle holder and 8 year old said she is excited to wear the bows on our upcoming trip. I am enjoying ice water in my tumbler and put the magnets on the refrigerator already. Next up, getting out DSLR to put camera strap cover on and then putting the Disney charm and key ring somewhere fun. I did the two key fobs and paper clip bookmarks so that was not a big surprise to me. Hee hee! This was SO much fun!!!

What cuteness! Just opened my package a few minutes ago!

Bummed though because my tumbler is cracked and is leaking water. :sad1:

I can't wait to start using everything else though!

DisneyDork712 said:
What cuteness! Just opened my package a few minutes ago!

Bummed though because my tumbler is cracked and is leaking water. :sad1:

I can't wait to start using everything else though!

Oh no! I will have to send you another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter