craft swap sign up!

mssong85

Mouseketeer
The craft swap is now closed. Let the fun begin! Please state what you will be making. Please no repeats. Each person is responsible to make one craft for everyone in the group. Please place crafts for each person in a ziplock bag and label with recipient's DIS name. Due date will be second week of August.
1. Mssong85- water bottles
2. Soccermomof3 - crocheted bottle coozies
3. Meggiebeth - hairbows
4. Luv0fDisney - Dslr strap coozies
5. Mollybug2 - key fobs, book marks
6. DisneyDork712 - clips
7. aym4him- magnets

I hope to do it with my hair bows, if the postage price is reasonable. When I know what size the package will be I can say for sure!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I will sign up!
I will make my dslr strap cozzies...

Sign me up under
Megan since there is already a meg. Lol

I hope to do it with my hair bows, if the postage price is reasonable. When I know what size the package will be I can say for sure!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards[/QUOTE

So far it looks like my water bottles are the biggest thing. I think for international shipping it will probably be around $10.

I would love to participate! I will make Disney key fobs and bookmarks. Maybe a third small item if I can find the right supplies!

mollybug2 said:
I would love to participate! I will make Disney key fobs and bookmarks. Maybe a third small item if I can find the right supplies!

Excellent! Happy to have you! ;)

I already signed up but wanted to share a picture of my dslr camera cozy.

DSLR Camera Strap Cozy.

The cozy does not have a place for lens cap and is easy on and off with velcro. My first prototype I had in Disney did not have the velcro and so I had to take the strap on and off and you know how hard that is. So I said there must be a way I can make it so I don't have to take it on and off any more. Also the prototype had gotten wet due to a bit of sweat and did not want to take it on and off so the one with velcro is easy to take on and off to wash.

I will be adding an inch or so to the cozy. so it fits all the way across the neck part and then some.

here is a link to the photo gallery of fabric patterns I have. Post here in this forum which one(s) you want. I currently am out of the mickey mouse fabric. :(. But hope to get it tomorrow or some day this week.

Album

This is so neat, y'all!!!

I'm not crafty so I can't participate but I just wanted to say that I love how (for the most part) everyone here is like a big, happy family!! :-)

I am closing sign ups now. We do have 2 more people pending that have until the end of the day.

I'm in! Whew! Nothing like waiting until the last possible minutes! :goodvibes

I will be making one of these little clips for everyone:

KeepCalmDisneyClipCharms_zps19acc511.jpg

And at least one other item, which I haven't decided on yet! I'll have to play around with some beadwork and see what I can come up with! ;)

Should we each do a post with our favorite character, colors, etc.? I would happily make more personalized items if I had some extra info to go with! :goodvibes

Should we each do a post with our favorite character, colors, etc.? I would happily make more personalized items if I had some extra info to go with! :goodvibes

Good idea!
I wanted to make each person the character and personalization that they want so that would be Awesome.

Character: Jack or Oogie Nightmare before Christmas or Maleficent
Color: Lime Green
I have a DD who is almost 4 She loves Mickey, Minnie, and Belle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter