craft swap sign up!

Bluefox said:
I've yet to eat at the Vortex. Do they make a good burger? Any specialties?

I swear, they put magic in the meat. They have a crazy assortment of burgers, such as the "Elvis Burger" that has peanut butter and plantains on it. I'm a simple cheeseburger type, but DH tries a different one everytime.

I am sooo excited! I have all of my goodies ready to go! I was hoping to do a beaded item, but I just could not find one of the supplies I needed for that! So I will save it for next time!

In the meantime, I also included a little surprise item for each person! I think you will all be very happy! :cool1:

I am sooo excited! I have all of my goodies ready to go! I was hoping to do a beaded item, but I just could not find one of the supplies I needed for that! So I will save it for next time!

In the meantime, I also included a little surprise item for each person! I think you will all be very happy! :cool1:

Can't wait to receive! Sounds so exciting!! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was hoping to send my package today but i have been sick for the past few days. I hope to get it out tomorrow.

Yay! Is that everyone accounted for? :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have finished mine. I have been sick for the past week so I might be getting out tomorrow to send the package.
or monday the latest.

Getting close to the end. Still waiting on a few more. You still have time. Just want to make sure everything is all right.

I don't know if I never got them or if I deleted them, but I need Soccermomof3 and DisneyDork712 addresses.

Hey Mssong. I mailed my cozzies out earlier this week, you should get them by early next week if you haven't already.

Everything is in and done! Of course I have had strep throat since Sunday. I will get them out as soon as I can. Thanks again everyone! I hope to do another one in a few months.

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! I used to get strep about once a year, so I feel your pain! By about the third day I was usually ready for someone to just shoot me. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter