• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

You got to keep the $50 Costco gift card on top of that?

Yes! I actually bought the first one, and used the $50 gift card on the remaining ones. So I paid $259 for the first one and $205 for the next three. I still got a credit of $275 for each pass when I upgraded to the APs!! :banana::banana:

Yes! I actually bought the first one, and used the $50 gift card on the remaining ones. So I paid $259 for the first one and $205 for the next three. I still got a credit of $275 for each pass when I upgraded to the APs!! :banana::banana:

I'm a bit surprised they gave you full retail value on a 4-day PH to apply to the AP. Was $275 printed on the actual park tickets? Our 3-day CityPass PH said $214. We have no idea what Universal or SeaWorld considers as the value for those portions.

There were no prices listed on the ticket. It wasn't an issue at all. The lady at the ticket booth just scanned then and said we had a credit of $275 for each ticket. :)

I'm a bit surprised they gave you full retail value on a 4-day PH to apply to the AP. Was $275 printed on the actual park tickets? Our 3-day CityPass PH said $214. We have no idea what Universal or SeaWorld considers as the value for those portions.

Does anyone have any more? I'm in the Central Valley. We let out APS expire because we didn't know when we where going back. We now are looking at planning a trip in February and I Went to our Costco and they are sold out. (Kicking my self for not buying them when I saw them)

These were sold out at all Costco's before Christmas. I'm not even sure if they are reselling returned ones if they get any...
Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

These were sold out at all Costco's before Christmas. I'm not even sure if they are reselling returned ones if they get any...
Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Costco told me the only shot I had of getting one was if someone returned one. So at least my store is reselling the returned ones.

Just wanted to say thank you to this thread and PPs - I had bought the Costco tix in October 2012 and hadn't had a chance to start them until 2/10/13. Family and I went back 2/15, 2/16, and 2/17 and upgraded to the deluxe AP on 2/17 - as PPs mentioned the upgrade value was $275. Also, not sure if it was a fluke but our AP start date was not 2/10 but 2/17, so it felt like we got in the first 3 days for free. :yay:

paperpinwheels said:
Just wanted to say thank you to this thread and PPs - I had bought the Costco tix in October 2012 and hadn't had a chance to start them until 2/10/13. Family and I went back 2/15, 2/16, and 2/17 and upgraded to the deluxe AP on 2/17 - as PPs mentioned the upgrade value was $275. Also, not sure if it was a fluke but our AP start date was not 2/10 but 2/17, so it felt like we got in the first 3 days for free. :yay:

I upgraded ours to 5-day hoppers and got the $275 credit for all four tickets. But two were for kids and the kid 5-day ticket was only $270 so I actually got that $5 credit too and it cost a total of $20 for us to add a day! It also extended the expiration date way beyond the original (which I think was to use by the end of Feb). I hope they do these Costco tickets again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter