• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Was just at the Eugene Oregon store after calling to find there were only 10 left. I bought 3--they let me buy 2 then use the gift cards for the last. I tried calling yesterday, after not getting through for about an hour I went there and saw an end cap with 100's of the things so I thought I was ok, but reading the thread this morning got me suspicious-- thank goodness for the Dis.

Just wanted to thank DISboards for leading me on to this deal! Doing my fist DL trip in 22 years (first ever for the kids) next month. We are so excited and have been studiously planning every detail since last Christmas (Santa gave the kids DL "vouchers" for Christmas last year, with the caveat that they save the rest of the trip money themselves and stop by to see him when there). With a total trip budget of $2k, this deal is helping out tremendously!

Thought I should give the heads up that after several calls last night (11/15/12), I found that every store in Utah is out of the tickets and the ones I talked to are saying they do not plan to order more. Checked Las Vegas since I have family there, one store had 5 tickets left, but they were spoken for and somebody was on there way to get them. They also didn't plan on ordering more. Lucked out that my Las Vegas COSTCO member brother was heading to Denver today and so I called around Denver and found some just one mile from where he is staying. Whew.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to thank DISboards for leading me on to this deal! Doing my fist DL trip in 22 years (first ever for the kids) next month. We are so excited and have been studiously planning every detail since last Christmas (Santa gave the kids DL "vouchers" for Christmas last year, with the caveat that they save the rest of the trip money themselves and stop by to see him when there). With a total trip budget of $2k, this deal is helping out tremendously!

Thought I should give the heads up that after several calls last night (11/15/12), I found that every store in Utah is out of the tickets and the ones I talked to are saying they do not plan to order more. Checked Las Vegas since I have family there, one store had 5 tickets left, but they were spoken for and somebody was on there way to get them. They also didn't plan on ordering more. Lucked out that my Las Vegas COSTCO member brother was heading to Denver today and so I called around Denver and found some just one mile from where he is staying. Whew.

Thanks again!

That's great! Enjoy your visit!

Thanks again!

We were just at one of the Las Vegas Costcos on Thursday night and they had a huge display set up for the tickets, indicating that they had a lot of tickets left. :)

We were just at one of the Las Vegas Costcos on Thursday night and they had a huge display set up for the tickets, indicating that they had a lot of tickets left. :)

Even though there are several or even hundreds of cardboards in the display, this doesn't necessarily give an accurate number of ticket left to sell.

Don't let the display fool you. If you are considering tickets, check with member services to see how many they have left.

Good luck if you are still looking to buy Costco 4day hoppers.

Geemo

:cool1::cool1:We were lucky enough to get ours in Temecula CA (aboput an hour away from disneyland) last week. (we were not sure we wanted to renew but this deal changed our minds) Got ne used the costco gc for the other. We actually even got an "extra" day out of it depending on how you look at things. We were balcked out last weekend so used the costco tix to go in t the parks and on our way out renewed. we were able to upgrade the tickets at 275 each towards our ap. great :cool1:THANKS DISBOARD

Just FYI for anyone in AZ. They are sold out at the Gilbert Costco on Arizona Ave. :(

Check the one by Spectrum Mall. We cleaned out the Goodyear location by buying eleven of them for a trip for my family and our cousins in February. :cool1:

Edited to say we made purchases over the course of a few days.

Darn it! All SF Bay Area Costcos are sold out. Thought I was getting tix via another route, but that fell through, now outta luck :(

ttig34 said:
Thanks, but unfortunately that won't help me, as I am going in 2 weeks.

The Costco price was no different than paying kids price for everyone. The only benefit was the cash card. 4 day PH for kids is 255 and adults is 275.00.

Does anyone know if these tickets can be returned to COSTCO?

We had a trip planned for Christmas along with some friends. They are COSTCO members (we are not) and live in another state.

Unfortunately my wife and I are going to have to skip the trip since I just had heart surgery late last week, an unexpected early Christmas surprise, to say the least, and we don't know when I'll even be cleared to be able to travel.

Our friends said they would check when they next go to COSTCO if the tickets can be returned, but with the recent discussion here about how the promotion seems to be winding down, it makes me fearful we might not have that option.

Breyean said:

We had a trip planned for Christmas along with some friends. They are COSTCO members (we are not) and live in another state.

Unfortunately my wife and I are going to have to skip the trip since I just had heart surgery late last week, an unexpected early Christmas surprise, to say the least, and we don't know when I'll even be cleared to be able to travel.

Our friends said they would check when they next go to COSTCO if the tickets can be returned, but with the recent discussion here about how the promotion seems to be winding down, it makes me fearful we might not have that option.

My understanding is you can, but with the Cash card. Call Costco to ask, just ask that question.

Miracles do happen and you may find at the last minute your allowed to go.

Costco's return policy is one of the BEST with or without a receipt.
Wait until the last minute or even after the Christmas trip to return them.
Just in case you are able to tag along.

I hope your recovery goes well.

Good luck

Geemo

I have never had an issue taking anything back to Costco. They always take things back even if they don't sell them anymore. As long as they haven't been activated you shouldn't have an issue. You don't even need a receipt. They can look it up on your account and see your purchase history.

Thanks to all who replied.

I'll have my friends return them since they are the members and are holding the cards and the receipt.

To all I just got my ticket at the Costco in Yorba Linda (Savi Ranch) by the looks of the sign out page they still have quite a few if them. We are out here for thanksgiving so we decided to stop before we left to see if they had it and they did.

Yesterday morning, sat 11-23-12, the wife called all the Costco's in western washington and oregon looking for four or five day Disney Parkhopper tickets. All were sold out except for the Costco near the portland airport. That store had fifty six four day park hoppers in stock. We hopped in the tahoe and headed south arriving about noon. We purchased four four-day park hoppers for $259 each. Each ticket has a costco fifty dollar gift card with it. This will of course bring the price down to $209 each. The costco employee told us he had fifty two left but, did not expect those to last long. If interested call the portland or. costco on NE 138th. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter