• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

We are heading to Disneyland in a few days and I need to buy a ticket for my mom. On our trip down south, I am hoping the SoCal Costcos still have them available.

Has anyone seen these tickets at Costco recently? I called a few stores and was told that they have been pulled and the Bay Area and SoCal Costcos are no longer selling them. I wish I bought them sooner. I assumed they would have it for a while.

Has anyone seen these tickets at Costco recently? I called a few stores and was told that they have been pulled and the Bay Area and SoCal Costcos are no longer selling them. I wish I bought them sooner. I assumed they would have it for a while.

My Costco Store was able to look on the computer, to see quantity at the various stores. You might give membership a call and ask them to do a search. The item number is #672884

Disney has a promo offer for Jan 7 thru March 11, 2013
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/

If Costco tickets aren't available and your dates match the promo, you might save a little.

Good luck

Geemo

Fullerton: 714-738-7521
Cypress: 562-668-5150
Garden Grove: 714-638-6308
Lakewood: 562-295-1506
Norwalk: 562-929-0826
Closest to Disneyland is Fullerton (on Harbor), then Garden Grove.

I have a pamphlet from Costco of locations and numbers for all Costco's. It comes in handy when we take road trips.

Does anyone know if there are tickets left at these locations?

Geemo

I went searching today for Costco Disneyland tickets.... Called one store to look up entire San Diego County- Carlsbad had "6" but count was inaccurate- they had zero. The only store in the county was South East SD I think in Chula Vista had 12 per the computer- I didnt call as that was too far.

Southern Orange county from Garden Grove South to San Juan Capistrano- all stores had zero except for below.
Laguna Niguel- we bought the last 2
Tustin on ECR- computer said 24 they had 6
Garden Grove 52

the employee at Carlsbad store said as of yesterday none of the SD stores had restocking dates (other items in the past they have been able to say- shipment is due on XX date, etc)

Southern Orange county from Garden Grove South to San Juan Capistrano- all stores had zero except for below.
Laguna Niguel- we bought the last 2
Tustin on ECR- computer said 24 they had 6
Garden Grove 52

the employee at Carlsbad store said as of yesterday none of the SD stores had restocking dates (other items in the past they have been able to say- shipment is due on XX date, etc)

Membership staff here in Oregon said once they are sold out, they will NOT be re-stocking the product.

If Garden Grove has tickets that's great! It's the closest one to Disneyland.
I'm sure they won't last long.

Thanks for the update.

Geemo

Called the Mesa AZ location yesterday and after checking the system, the Costco rep said the item number has been removed from the system and inventory is gone for the entire district.

Bummed to have missed the deal but the Disney sale makes it a little less painful :-)

Anyone have experience with upgrading these passes to 5 day PH's? Are you still being given them credit as if you spent $275?

We want to upgrade when we go in 3 weeks!
TIA :)
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter