• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronavirus and DCL Megathread - Suspension of Departures for the fleet until early November. Booking only available from early December.

It wasn’t fear mongering but rather a statement of fact regarding a corona virus case in the Orlando area. Disney world is SW of Orlando about 20 miles and is in Osceola County.

our kids are out of school next week for spring break. I know what the school systems are saying regarding not closing schools but the end of spring break is 11 days away and a lot can happen between now and then.UCF and Rollins are closed to students and sports. All pro sports teams have suspended play. NCAA games in Tampa are cancelled. Public schools are the next thing on the list.

I’m in Ohio, the governor announced earlier today all public schools in Ohio will be closing on Monday for a minimum of 3 weeks. People here are in complete panic mode, preparing for the apocalyps.

Fingers crossed that it goes through May. Glad to hear castmembers are being paid. CMs really are the best. They deserve it.

It’s not a question of being deserved. There aren’t too many companies that can afford payroll for 2.5 months. People are going to be in for a rude awakening come April 1.

Just waiting on my email regarding our March 29th sailing... wonder how this will change refund vs rebooking status.

Wow, they have a list of banned countries a mile long despite all the cases popping up in the US 🙄 So ridiculous. And they still claim to plan to proceed with the European sailings even though most of Europe is on their banned list. And I see still no leniency with their stingy 12-month policy despite the fact that most of their clientele have kids and obviously won’t want to sail this summer if they are cancelling their upcoming cruise. At least give us through the end of next summer!!! I am so, so done with DCL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter