Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know this too!! Also, I read that the pepper market is no longer charging tips. They said now it is like a regular food court, but that you pay at the end. The only difference is we have to get our own drinks now so no tip is required. I'm hoping that's true because I found that pointless. Will you let us know please? Thank you and have a wonderful trip!!:goodvibes

Ate breakfast at PM this morning. Sat ourselves after ordering/getting food using the stamp cards. Got our own drinks and found our own table. No server. No tips.

Ate breakfast at PM this morning. Sat ourselves after ordering/getting food using the stamp cards. Got our own drinks and found our own table. No server. No tips.

Great news!:thumbsup2 I hope you are having a wonderful time! Do you have any recommendations for the food court? We have planned to have just one meal there, but I'm sure we will picking up snacks here and there. :goodvibes

I would like to know this too!! Also, I read that the pepper market is no longer charging tips. They said now it is like a regular food court, but that you pay at the end. The only difference is we have to get our own drinks now so no tip is required. I'm hoping that's true because I found that pointless. Will you let us know please? Thank you and have a wonderful trip!!:goodvibes

Yes we got both the bands and the cards as back up.

Confirmed that pepper market has changed to no tipping no wait staff refilling drinks. You do it yourself and no tips required !! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

On the dining plan, can you get a bottled drink (juice, milk, water, etc) with your QS meal as well as filling up your mug at the drink station? Is there coffee in the room with the coffee pot? Have a wonderful time!

Yes. Separate drink plus the refill station. :) there is a "Pod" style coffee maker with coffee packets in your room.

Did they open up a drink station in the middle of Pepper Market? We were there about a month ago and it looked like they were working on a station in the middle??? It was boarded up at the time. This will make Pepper Market so much better!!!

Yes. Separate drink plus the refill station. :) there is a "Pod" style coffee maker with coffee packets in your room.

My dad and DS like tea, should I get tea pods, or can I use it for hot water and just take tea bags?

Did they open up a drink station in the middle of Pepper Market? We were there about a month ago and it looked like they were working on a station in the middle??? It was boarded up at the time. This will make Pepper Market so much better!!!

It looked like it was operational when we were there last week. Didn't have refillable mugs so didn't use it!

Yes. Drink station in the middle with sodas and tea and coffee. I didn't realize it had just opened...it seemed a little odd yesterday. No straws there, odd location for sugars but maybe they're still working out the kinks!

Great news!:thumbsup2 I hope you are having a wonderful time! Do you have any recommendations for the food court? We have planned to have just one meal there, but I'm sure we will picking up snacks here and there. :goodvibes

We only ate breakfast there one day. DH had the dulce de leche french toast which was amazing! (Looked like Tonga Toast!--huge!) I had Mickey waffle breakfast (four Mickey waffles and bacon). DS had a kids egg scramble. Not sure if this is the norm, but the eggs are freshly cooked (which is nice) but it's part of the omlette line which was horribly horribly slow.

I'm wondering if the change at Pepper Market is because of the new mugs.
Maybe being a convention center they were doing the seating and fill your mug for you because of the repeat stuff of use of old mugs or other things harder to manage. Just wondering.

I'm so happy to hear they have Mickey waffles. I was determined I was going to have them at one of my breakfast options. But I'm a little disappointed it sounds like I can't have the waffle with scrambled eggs as a meal. Sounds like too much waiting if they are separate lines.

I'll figure it out.
After waking with temps in the 20's today, I'm ready to be on vacation.

12 days to go!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm wondering if the change at Pepper Market is because of the new mugs.
Maybe being a convention center they were doing the seating and fill your mug for you because of the repeat stuff of use of old mugs or other things harder to manage. Just wondering.

I'm so happy to hear they have Mickey waffles. I was determined I was going to have them at one of my breakfast options. But I'm a little disappointed it sounds like I can't have the waffle with scrambled eggs as a meal. Sounds like too much waiting if they are separate lines.

I'll figure it out.
After waking with temps in the 20's today, I'm ready to be on vacation.

12 days to go!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yes. I waited in line for quite a while because ds wanted eggs and that was the only line where we could get them. DH got his french toast...and then I sent him back to get my waffles and he was still almost done eating by the time we got to the table.

Yes. I waited in line for quite a while because ds wanted eggs and that was the only line where we could get them. DH got his french toast...and then I sent him back to get my waffles and he was still almost done eating by the time we got to the table.

Maybe I'll find other breakfast options and have my Mickey waffles when we do a breakfast buffet. Or the day we leave we are eating breakfast at Pepper Market, I can have them that day. Do they at least offer a breakfast meat with the waffles? I'm a protein each meal kind of eater.

Maybe I'll find other breakfast options and have my Mickey waffles when we do a breakfast buffet. Or the day we leave we are eating breakfast at Pepper Market, I can have them that day. Do they at least offer a breakfast meat with the waffles? I'm a protein each meal kind of eater.

Yes, they do offer a choice of bacon or sausage with the waffles. The waffle line was short! They have different lines for different stations and no waiting for waffles/pancakes or most of the other stations...just bad line for the eggs/omelettes.

16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!! And we're surprising DD and it's getting harder and harder not to talk about it in front if her!!!

Now let's just cross out fingers that my Etsy t-shirts come in on time

I have a question.. what is the difference between a standard or a preferred room at CSR...Is the preferred room a nicer room or just closer to everything?

16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!! And we're surprising DD and it's getting harder and harder not to talk about it in front if her!!!

Now let's just cross out fingers that my Etsy t-shirts come in on time

10 for us (well, today's basically over so nine - single digits woo-hoo!) and I'm starting to stress receiving a shipment of clothes I ordered for the trip. It said 7-10 business days and I only had 8. I didn't want to pay expedited shipping charges but with the stress it's causing me, it might have been worth it.

I have a question.. what is the difference between a standard or a preferred room at CSR...Is the preferred room a nicer room or just closer to everything?

Standard and preferred are the exact same room, just closer to El Centro, in Casitas 1, 2, or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter