Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bump*
:wave2:
been reading this forum for a while, never seen it go post-less for 2 days!?!

whats up with that?

Anywho -- 7 days from today I'll be checking into Coronado Springs in Business Class.
Yay!

My first trip to Disney since I was very little, but i've been researching for quite sometime! Have already received my magic bands and I'm ready to rock!
I will return with a full review, as i've read so many.
Just wondering if anyone has anything specific they'd like me to find out? Would love to be of help to anyone, as i've learned so much from this forum. Trying to pay it forward :flower3:

Enjoy your trip!!! Can't wait to hear more about BC. Have to wait until May for our trip so love hearing about what is to come.

It's really silly, but I'm curious how much milk is in the store. By no means don't go searching for it, but if you happen to buy some and notice the price it would be great to know since we plan on packing cereal and would need milk when we get there.
Bought a half gallon of milk last week, it was a little over $3 with tax.

I forgot to post this months ago but I wanted to let people know that at the cafe rix in August I found small cartons of lactaid milk. My dd16 and I are lactose intolerant so we were really happy to see this. We did not see them at AOA later in the week so maybe it is only at some resorts?

My niece who is in the college program was just able to book her mom and me a room at CSR for Dec 4-9! :cool1::cheer2:

I love CSR and haven't been there for way too long. Just had to share with people who would understand my excitement. :thumbsup2:yay:

My niece who is in the college program was just able to book her mom and me a room at CSR for Dec 4-9! :cool1::cheer2:

I love CSR and haven't been there for way too long. Just had to share with people who would understand my excitement. :thumbsup2:yay:

Wohoo! Always great to get a CM discount!

We check in tomorrow!!! I'm so excited! For anyone there today, how crowded is the hotel today? I see a couple of conventions going on this week, so was curious what the crowds were like at the bus stops, Pepper Market, pool, etc. I'm also hoping to be able to get a room in 9a in Cabanas, so hoping the resort isn't too full. Thanks!

leeser122 said:
We check in tomorrow!!! I'm so excited! For anyone there today, how crowded is the hotel today? I see a couple of conventions going on this week, so was curious what the crowds were like at the bus stops, Pepper Market, pool, etc. I'm also hoping to be able to get a room in 9a in Cabanas, so hoping the resort isn't too full. Thanks!

Yayyyyy have a blast!!! 10 days more days for us :D

This irks me. It doesn't seem fair the other resorts don't charge for this. Had considered shipping some items from Amazon but they would come UPS. And I know $3 isn't much but it makes me mad that at POFQ last year I didn't have to pay.

I was just there and had a couple of items shipped from UPS and I was not charged a fee.

Just wanted to let everyone know that is heading to the World soon to have an amazing time :) Hope to hear some news about the resort. My DH and I fell in love with the resort on our honeymoon last year, and will be back next year. My debate... business class, preferred, or standard room. AHHH!

Just wanted to let everyone know that is heading to the World soon to have an amazing time :) Hope to hear some news about the resort. My DH and I fell in love with the resort on our honeymoon last year, and will be back next year. My debate... business class, preferred, or standard room. AHHH!

I had the same debate, and we decided on business class. I will give a report when I get back. 10 more days!!!:cheer2:

I had the same debate, and we decided on business class. I will give a report when I get back. 10 more days!!!:cheer2:

Excellent :) Hope you have an amazing time!! We originally thought BC, but we are driving so I can pack alcohol and snacks with us from home. Plus my husband works at wal-mart so i get that discount as well. The location, however, might be nice. But no need for bus stop since we will have our car. Oh decisions. Either way, 10 days in Disney will be better regardless of where we end up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter