• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CONTEST HAS ENDED POST REVIEWS.... WIN annual passes, park hopper, tickets to party

I have one free WOC party ticket to give away to one lucky micechater. MUST beable to meet me at the ticket boths at Disneyland at 4pm on Friday Sept 10th. The party is 4pm to 1am. I will be with my familly so once I give the ticket to you, unfortunately you are on your own. The person with the best poem why they want to go will be picked. Poems can be short and sweet or as long as they want. I will pick a winner at 7pm on Thursday.... Let the poem writing begin!!!!

I am looking forward to the WOC Party and seeing WOC for the first time from the VIP section. We saw the full run through testing from a balcony at VGC.

yes they did come register mail... all prizes do from coke... verizon just sent an email of the same letter that was certified from coke go figure coke just wanted me to take a trips to the post office before work....

yes they did come register mail... all prizes do from coke... verizon just sent an email of the same letter that was certified from coke go figure coke just wanted me to take a trips to the post office before work....

Thanks! Just making sure. We haven't gotten ours yet, but our mail lady really lags when it comes to registered/certified mail.

your so luckey... I would die to go to club 33....

I removed the Club 33 mention from my post but you must of answered at the same time.

Yes, well unfortunately there was miscommunication and Saturday was not open only Friday evening. Well that would not work because that was the night of the WOC Party. So we canceled it. I feel really bad for the person I invited.

Only two more work days then off to the WOC Party and meeting new friends!:woohoo:

Only two more work days then off to the WOC Party and meeting new friends!:woohoo:

Ha! I'm only working 1 more! We're going to spend Thusday hanging around the pool at HoJo (got entertainment rate for 9\9). Taking some time to enjoy DTD too. And of course have to have a good nap on Friday!
Oooo I hope they open Toy Story for us!

Ha! I'm only working 1 more! We're going to spend Thusday hanging around the pool at HoJo (got entertainment rate for 9\9). Taking some time to enjoy DTD too. And of course have to have a good nap on Friday!
Oooo I hope they open Toy Story for us!

Lucky you! I would love to see Toy Story open for us too, but I don't think I'll be holding my breath for that to happen.

World of color I’d love to see

Oh Disneylandkitty

Please pick me!

Solo in the Park

I do not mind

I’m a mom

But I can leave my kids behind!

World of Color I’d love to see

A private party

Maybe a shopping spree!

Some popcorn, a churro

Ice cream too

Oh Disneylandkitty

It would be a dream come true!

Mouseinfos very own Tkingsocal.... Sorry for the delay of announcing my nap after work was a little longer then I thought.... I had to open it to all four boards I apart of because I pretty much only got one poem per board. I kinda new it woulldnt be that popular how it was only one ticket!!!!

Here's another sweepstakes from the Anaheim/OC Visitor Bureau ... pick from 8 different vacation spots in the OC. One of them is Disneyland... but all of them are pretty cool :)

Sweepstakes Link

Anaheim

No other theme park is as legendary as Disneyland Park in Anaheim. It's where the magic all began, and continues to thrill with world-class adventures at two incredible theme parks. And there are more originals at the renowned Anaheim White House, and the casually chic, Hotel Menage.

* 2 Nights at the Hotel Ménage in Anaheim
* 2-Day Disneyland Park Hopper for 4 people
* Dinner for 4 at the Anaheim White House
* $100 Gift Card for shopping at O'Neill at the Shops of Anaheim GardenWalk

This promotion has ended. Sadly.... I just found this thread today. Just looked, and no more is this contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter